I'M TIRED OF THIS DUDE ALWAYS MAIN EVENTING WRESTLEMANIA AND EVERYTHING REVOLVING AROUND HIM ENOUGH ALREADY WE ALL KNOW...

I'M TIRED OF THIS DUDE ALWAYS MAIN EVENTING WRESTLEMANIA AND EVERYTHING REVOLVING AROUND HIM ENOUGH ALREADY WE ALL KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN AT WM WHO CARES THEN WHAT IT NEVER ENDS

Attached: Roman.jpg (1080x1034, 670.41K)

But bro it'll be so kino long term storytelling record profits

>Its ok when Hulk Hogan did it

Yeah, because Hogan’s the biggest draw in all of wrestling and made it what it is twice over. Stupid fucking mark.

hogan never was the face of a billion dollar company, cope boomer.

Based Tribal Chief working this obese smark.

Attached: 1644005956792.jpg (537x1073, 267.46K)

WWE with Roman Reigns as the top guy made more money than every wrestler ever in history

I legit consider Hogan one of the worst wrestlerd of all time, the red and yellow retard just like the black and white egomaniac who ruined WCW.
He's also one of the first big guys to expose the business with his terribly fake promos and worse in ring peformances including the ''hulking up''
To be honest Hogan is one the very few guys that are worse than roman reigns. If Roman is russia than hogan is china

get worked, smark.

Attached: BBD.gif (476x266, 3.7M)

They had less exposure back then
Hulk was on TV like 4 times a year in the 80s

>velcro

Attached: ¡jajaja!.png (1518x1282, 2.35M)

Your world title is a divas belt lol.

Everybody say "dont want roman main event but its not because he is vince Golden BOY or what you say (now is austen theory) it is is because the BEAST brock lesnar wanted to face him because he know roman reigns is the ultimate oponent and will prove why he is THE TRIBAL CHIEF
Again only roman reigns main event because brock choose, not because another reason

rEtards

Hogan drew more in 1 night than Reigns has in his entire career.

I thought smarks didn't watch?

RECORD LOW RATINGS
RECORD LOW MERCH
RECORD LOW TICKET SALES

I don't know if you know this, but the entertainment world is exponentially larger than when Hulk Hogan was the face of wrestling. The fact that Hogan was champ in 2002 and couldn't pop a rating even then is proof of that.

Also, Roman main evented the highest grossing show in history. People paid to watch his coronation.

why dont you just stop watching along with the 5 million other people who have tuned out and never came back

BBDWTOS

Hogan defending the gold drew 33 million. Reigns can't even get 10% of that.

record profits