I'm so fucking tired of this Mandela effect simulation bullshit. THIS MARCH NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED...

I'm so fucking tired of this Mandela effect simulation bullshit. THIS MARCH NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. IT NEVER EXISTED AND THERE WAS NEVER A STORY OR BUILDUP TO IT! I watched this Wtestlemania live, and along the years I watched again on DVD then torrented it. I listened to many reviews of it. This match was nowhere on the DVD, live broadcast or the reviews. I swear ever since that Harambe got shot reality started to become weird and nothing makes sense.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 43.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x7fa8uo
411mania.com/wrestling/the-smark-rant-for-wwf-wrestlemania-x8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who did Austin wrestle?

Kevin Nash

Austin wasn't on that card. I don't care what anyone says. I know I'm not crazy.

Big Daddy Cool?

I think the problem is that this match if it didn't exist would definitely be a Reddit dream match that would be majorly overhyped but because it does and didn't live up to the hype It would have received twenty years later it's just forgot about completely

alcoholism

Diesel?

Scott Hall isn't a big enough star for that to be a dream match. Most people wanted Stone Cold vs. Triple H.

Austin poured beer on Hall during the feud.

"We'll know our job is done when we have the entire world believing whatever we want them to believe, instead of what actually happened" - Old CIA Guy Quoted In Like 1997

In hindsight and revisionist history everyone is a bigger star than they actually were

dailymotion.com/video/x7fa8uo
It's right here though.

I'm in a different timeline and no one can tell me otherwise. Next thing you're gonna tell me Kill Em All wasn't released in 81 don't you?

Bruh you like 70 years old

'83 actually

Attached: Screenshot.png (413x824, 162.03K)

83, Metallica first started as a band in 81.

This is fucking unbelievable. Am I going schizo bros? I'm only 25...

You don't remember that stunner sell? Or Austin catching them with a net?

None of it. Today is the first time I discovered this match actually "happened".

Here's the real match that happened. I remember as clear as yesterday. The crowd in Toronto was red hot for it and it's probably the greatest WrestleMania main event ever.

Attached: WM 18.jpg (2001x1125, 153.44K)

411mania.com/wrestling/the-smark-rant-for-wwf-wrestlemania-x8/

Here's Scott Keith's live WM18 report from 411Mania the day the ppv aired live. As you can see, Hall/Austin happened.