It doesn't need to have The Fiend, Kurt Angle, RVD, Tajiri, Daniel Bryan, any version of Mick Foley, Omos, Big Show...

>it doesn't need to have The Fiend, Kurt Angle, RVD, Tajiri, Daniel Bryan, any version of Mick Foley, Omos, Big Show, Mark Henry, Chris Jericho, Christian, Aleister Black, Rusev, Sting, The Godfather, Dusty Rhodes, The Hurricane, Adam Cole, British Bulldog, Kane '98, Jushin Thunder Liger, Sabu, Carlito, Umaga, Bradshaw even though Farooq is in, Zelina, Doudrop, Xia Li, Lita, the Bella twins, Paige, Alundra Blayze, Alicia Fox or Molly Holly
>it doesn't need to have any pre-2005 matches in the Mysterio Showcase
>it doesn't need to have Mysterio's Wrestlemania 22 title winning match
>it doesn't need to have a GM Mode that lasts longer than a year, has a viewable calendar/schedule, has more than 3 matches per show, has tag and midcard titles, has more brands than just RAW/SD, has a trading system and a yearly draft, lets you vacate titles, allows you to have other than 1vs1 or 2vs2 matches or allows you to choose from more than 5 different match types
>it doesn't need to have smooth grappling that doesn't require you to lock up for everything including irish whips
>it doesn't need to have accurate movesets that don't have Lesnar doing spinning kicks
>it doesn't need to have more emphasis on wrestling than striking
>it doesn't need to have more than 1 camera angle
>it doesn't need to have Create a Finisher or Create a Story
>it doesn't need to have a PC version that's based on the current gen (PS5/XSX) versions
>it doesn't need to have modding

Attached: the price hits different.png (800x1008, 938.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k22/wwe-2k22-mygm-mode-guide-complete-tutorial-tips-tricks
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i preordered this game so i could play as boneyard match undertaker

Xia Li won't be missed, trust me. No one is anti-heat as her

>>it doesn't need to have a GM Mode that lasts longer than a year, has a viewable calendar/schedule, has more than 3 matches per show, has tag and midcard titles, has more brands than just RAW/SD, has a trading system and a yearly draft, lets you vacate titles, allows you to have other than 1vs1 or 2vs2 matches or allows you to choose from more than 5 different match types
Source? The GM mode announcement mentioned RAW, SD, NXT, and NXT UK

Why would they have released people that have been gone for over a year

Not reading all that. Stop seething

i bought the kingshit edition because i'm a mark for bischoff

>It's important to note that, despite there being a selection of four brands, only 2 brands go head to head in MyGM Mode, so you won't have to worry about competing against three other brands, but only against one.

thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k22/wwe-2k22-mygm-mode-guide-complete-tutorial-tips-tricks

They still have Wolfe, Daivari, Strowman, Jeff Hardy, Kendrick, Cesaro, Ember Moon, Danny Burch, Morrison, Kalisto, Karrion Kross, Keith Lee, Lana, Mickie James, Nia Jax, Samoa Joe, William Regal and about 50 other wrestlers who have been released

raw competes against smackdown ONLY. nxt competes against nxt uk ONLY.

this is confirmed.

At least it exists and isn't a 30 million dollar art project for an autist likes one wrestling games

>no Angle, RVD, Foley
What in the total fuck
>it doesn't need to have any pre-2005 matches in the Mysterio Showcase
They have that shitty Kane feud but not him winning the belt lol

>I got fucked in the ass b-but at least I didn't have to s-suck the cock clean

Holy copedrone

It's more like virgins being upset sone people are fucking 6/10s

>you won't have to worry about competing with 3 other brands

B-but... that's what we fucking want!

Didn't you know that Rey's ultimate achievement in wrestling was winning the WWE Championship from The Miz for about 5 seconds before Cena Wins LOL?

imagine typing all these out because of your severe VDS

Didn’t read, already pre ordered

super mega fucking cringe

I don't know that acronym

all the characters play the same so why do we need more than 1

Could have just downloaded a CAW

It's all good bro it hits different it's gonna be different this time, they mean it for real this time :)

The gameplay actually is different from the recent games. It's like if Mortal Kombat raped Here Comes the Pain and the aborted fetus got impregnated by that TNA video game.