They shopped in his facepaint at the end

absolute state of the sloppy shop

Attached: proper keyframing is coming.webm (1280x720, 832.21K)

why are they like this bros

Makess sense to me, save money on makeup for the record profits. Also don't you have anything better to do?

more like Veer away from watching this shit

Wwe truly is the stupidest trash in all of wrestling which is inherently trash from the beginning. I sincerely urge each of you dies for watching and supporting this infantile drivel.

i noticed that, looks like a bad track in adobe after effects, sloppy

Record profits.

makes sense that a low IQ thirdie such as yourself wouldn't understand things like dropped frames and artifacting. That's okay, at least you remember to wash your hands after pooping and before preparing food some of the time, and after all it's one small battle at a time.

kek what a sloppy sloppy cultist shop

sloppy af

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 033225.png (2380x1480, 1.67M)

and they are not using the money well at all

Please explain why you said this?

>Autist went frame by frame over some shitty vignette to see that they edited in something in the last second of it. All of this even though he supposedly hates WWE
OP, I am begging ya to go outside.

Inot OP but I watched Raw on baked and I knew something was wrong when I saw it

top kek

good morning sirs!

Frame by frame? Bro it's jumping all over his forehead

>Ojama wasting his time again obsessing over random shit normal people don’t care about
Kek what an obese Spic smark twitter faggot

>save money on makeup for the record profits.
Now im no expert, but I feel CG costs more than 6 lines of white horizontal paint, and 1 line of red vertical paint.
Also feel they did this same thing with Brodus Clay, then they served everyone and made him a dancing gimmick.

ULTIMATE VEERIOR

>I-I DON'T WATCH WWE!
>Examines video packages not even normal viewers care about