Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

Attached: g34gWSZi1ex3-c_M (1).webm (720x1088, 1.73M)

bixbros...why is this sex pest allowed to do this??

BASED alpha male

That's his wife isn't it?

yes

Kind of disappointing honestly. Was hoping Randy was going around grabbing random Latinas tits.

I can read lips she said rko every Dolph Ziggler word

Just because she's your wife does not mean you can freely sexually assault her like that!

Reminder that she was a superfan who would get the front row seat at shows and mark out for Randy. She's truly living the fangirl dream.
Based as fuck.

based orton fucks fans

If you don't make your wife wear an ankle bracelet and make her sleep in the kitchen you're a dummy.

>Just because she's your wife does not mean you can freely sexually assault her like that!

Attached: kqz67z6ztle71.jpg (1125x1016, 124.12K)

No he just groped some random girl on video in 2022. Although if anybody was savage enough to do that, it'd be Randy.

Sashaschizo bros i thought wrestlers dont fuck fans?

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SEX PEST

Attached: Dj9RiA1XcAY43AQ.jpg (295x524, 24.14K)

There's an user on here who is convinced wrestlers don't date fans. You'd literally shatter his worldview. KWAB

why is it always a work with females? I was drunk watching a lion doc saturday and the lionesses would always LARP a fight after sex.

Attached: lion-Kenya-Masai-Mara-National-Reserve.jpg (1600x1085, 142.88K)

literally everything they do or say is a larp to weed out lesser males
a woman saying you must respect them and not treat them like objects, is weeding out the men who won't slap and choke her in the bedroom
a lioness who tries to fight off a male after mating, is making sure he's willing to assert his dominance and able to protect his cubs

interesting, I had two feminist type gfs and they liked all that shit as well.

>a lioness who tries to fight off a male after mating, is making sure he's willing to assert his dominance and able to protect his cubs
makes sense, they do it like 50 times a day, its hilarious the lion just ignores her bitching and rests up somewhere close for round 35.

>interesting, I had two feminist type gfs and they liked all that shit as well.
the thing with feminists is over time it stops applying to just their sexual habits, and they start wanting a man to be dominant over them all the time
that's why the only women who are feminists into their middle years are the ones who haven't gotten laid well

Have sex, please