Is he based and underrated?

Is he based and underrated?

Attached: 87d095d9c5hirookigoto.jpg (600x600, 32.24K)

goto has an entrance theme so good it's almost impossible that he's never had the hebby q

>never the guy
yawn

boring shitter carried by his good entrance music

NJPW has horrific taste in "the guys" since Gedo showed up, see: Okada

Based a few years ago before descending down the card to the point he’s tacos sidekick.

pretty based, not a fan of his blue gear though, although I don't think I like dark blue gear in general, it's a thing with me

based but way too heavily overexposed, just like all of Chaos

>Is he based and underrated?
Yes.

Hes based and properly rated. Good upper midcard guy but gets a bit exposed in the main event.

he's pretty good, but not really underrated
he isn't terribly exciting and he'll never break through to top guy

Yes

Goto is unironically not bad but he's never shown much in the way of personality. He's not good enough to have no personality and when you've got a guy like Shingo who is basically Goto but better in the ring and with WAY MORE personality, Goto becomes fundamentally obsolete.

Really having Shingo join NJPW fucked Goto harder than anyone because Shingo is literally just a better Goto. Oh, and they actually let him win the big one, even though he isn't a dojo guy. Goddamn, being Goto is suffering.

Attached: 1626684999043.png (495x433, 19.39K)

hey user wanna hear a joke?
Shingoto
haha xD

The merging of the hebbyq/IC belts into the current title means all former holders of either are technically world champions. Goto, Fale, Andrade, MVP and Elgin are among those.

no

Disagree, he had far more personality than the likes of Ibushi, Sanada, pre BC EVIL. He's been super boring for about 5 years now but there's no reason to show passion and fire in midcard multi man tags.

EVIL was far better pre-HoT

Boring.

No, Goto was a better wrestler, had a better look and had more personality.

I meant that EVIL was far better in LIJ than BC.

As a wrestler, but he has more personality now. Not much, but more than 0.

>EVIL had no personality in LIJ

baito

Just facts, friendo.