|| /ToxicBloom/ || Official Mandy Rose & Toxic Attraction General

Friendly reminder that Mandy Rose is the hottest female to ever wrestle & Toxic Attraction is the hottest faction of all time
previous: Goldilogs
imgur.com/a/nMcO7Mc

Art
imgur.com/a/pyOvwVT
imgur.com/a/bGy9Y6I

Mandy Rose
twitter.com/WWE_MandyRose
instagram.com/mandysacs/
instagram.com/damandyz/
tiktok.com/@mandyrose_wwe
Gigi Dolin
twitter.com/gigidolin_wwe
instagram.com/gigidolin_wwe/
Jacy Jayne
twitter.com/jacyjaynewwe
instagram.com/jacyjaynewwe/

Pics and gifs
imgur.com/a/rTnhj
wikifeet.com/Amanda_Saccomanno
wikifeet.com/Priscilla_Kelly

Videos
streamable.com/ckqxb9
streamable.com/ngx21
streamable.com/ld2wh7

Mandy says hi to /asp/ on Cameo
youtube.com/watch?v=9PB1VRK2qQk

Gigi gives dating advice to Any Forums on Cameo
youtube.com/watch?v=BeuYEJsyuXQ

Fanpage
instagram.com/toxicxbloom/

Thread soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=gSsOZZBGc_U

Attached: toxic bums.webm (1080x1080, 2.7M)

I can’t stop imagining Mandy stripping off and squeezing a steamy, dreamy log out of her beautiful anus. Just the thought of the smell as she crouches over me, spreading her big, round golden tanned ass cheeks with both hands, while her cute little asshole widens as her tummy chocolate oozes out of her is too much. The dichotomy of a Goddess so perfect doing something so nasty is beyond arousing. I just need the taste of her logs in my mouth

Attached: mmm yummy.jpg (461x512, 70.03K)

Jacy Jayne

DDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE TOXIC

Almost Tuesday bros

notice how gigi frames all her photos from the thigh up because she knows she has stubby munchkin legs

Gigi

Imagine the smell

Gigi IS hot as fuck what a sêmen demon

I want to ejaculate inside them

I can't stop imagining Gigi's big, pale ass naked and smeared in her bowel cocoa. Just the thought of the taste as she pulls a tampon out of her pussy and stuffs it into my mouth, and the smell as she squats over my face and her asshole widens as her log oozes out is too much. Descending into degeneracy with Hell's Favourite Harlot is too arousing. I just need the taste of her logs in my mouth

Attached: mmm yummy.jpg (1284x1713, 164.74K)

Stop bullying the blissfag, he’s an endangered species in the Any Forums habitat

#toxiclounge

Attached: 1646014812314.webm (576x1024, 2.43M)

Need a invite ASAP

Gigi is way hotter

How does one obtain such an invite?

Attached: 1645188300795.webm (764x1080, 2.96M)

Attached: 1645802362885.webm (720x720, 2.18M)

I want to smell those asses.

Wish I knew bro

Short, thick legs are hot. All the girls I like have short thick legs.

i dont know what the fuck are you talking about and why my post got deleted i fucking hate alex and BEEN simping for Gigi/PK for years on this board so lemme just love my girl Gigi(i had 1 post with the ass pic)

Based and toxicpilled

MFW it’s not Tuesday

Attached: 03B26498-653F-4F00-8A91-B4AEBA5674A0.jpg (1154x1200, 260.58K)

I want to cum inside the three of them and making them raise mutt babies

then eat from them

Where is Jacy, the Michaels of the group?

How much sperm was she responsible for killing off in the last two days?

Attached: E9C6C657-3A28-44AA-85E0-18F90A25232B.png (410x542, 546.66K)

she didn't post anything

What I want for Christmas? Well that is a simple question to answer. I want Gigi Dolin. Well kind of. You see what I really want her to do is choke the living shit out of me. Firmly clasp those hands around my throat and just strangle me into unconsciousness. Once my vision fades to black and my body crumples to the ground, she will piss all over me. Like a dog marking it's territory, I'm now her personal sex slave. Once I regain conscious, she will reward me by still being alive by stepping on my balls in her high heels. I will scream in pain and she will spit into my open mouth and call me degrading names. She will continue to bully and humiliate me. Whips, chains, spanking, until I am a bloody sobbing mess on the floor. With my will and form broken, she will proceed to cast a gypsy spell on me or rather my member. My dick will be a permaboner for her pesonal use. She will continuously ride me until climax, milking me over and over, each time extracting my seed and life essence with each release until I collapse and die of exhaustion.

Attached: 00D329BB-6628-4DCC-96ED-F53171AF15D5.jpg (1536x2048, 400.86K)

You sound like my mom when she saw this photo of Mandy on my phone lock screen and started seething and saying she has short legs.
Why do you sound like a woman in her forties seething at a younger, hotter woman, user?
holy based, boomers btfo

Attached: 1619734747643.jpg (1080x1346, 214.86K)

Money. Fame. All of it is worthless compared to the chance to worship the feet of the golden goddess. POST MANDY'S FEET RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1613521843530.jpg (1039x1836, 126.19K)

Based Mandy working cringe mom into a seethe.