God candle coming by tomorrow, nobody long term cares about Ukraine

God candle coming by tomorrow, nobody long term cares about Ukraine

Attached: 38913C7C-604E-4E16-88B7-B8D0D5883F6D.jpg (568x479, 220.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2022/02/23/us-and-russian-physicians-warn-war-ukraine-risks-global-nuclear-catastrophe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tomorrow
unironically in 2 more minutes

>nobody long term cares about Ukraine
this. its basically already russia anyways

Lmao Mumus coping perpetually

Attached: 1637869931411.jpg (200x200, 6.91K)

Not a cope. If I wanted to cope I’d say 100k this year, but I wouldn’t short right now.

I have heard the same shit over the last days over and over again and I'm gonna keep hearing it until we are 20k.

Being bearish on the market is reasonable but Ukraine is literally a fucking nothingburger the S&P reached a then-ATH during Crimea.

I don't think you understand what's happening. After the Ukraine FUD is gone, Taiwan will be next. Remember my words.

I’m a Taiwan-China relations enthusiast, the Biden and Trump administrations have both agreed to not respond to an annexation and invasion of taiwan seriously. Short term bearish long term bullish. Heed my warning

>ww3 and bobos can't even get it under $35,000
Who's the one coping, bobo?

Attached: 1633533581414.jpg (227x213, 30.38K)

This dump is BULLISH

Full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a completely different thing from Crimea.

Why? Literally why?

Events in reality are bounded by what drives adoption of cryptocurrency. We are already past the point of no return. If you just stay in crypto and don't fuck up you should have the necessary $100M to avoid the purge

we will dump for a few days prob though, but yeah its gonna recover nicely eventually

sell the rumor buy the news

>20 minutes ago

2 more hours, we are getting the green dildo any second now

I can't beleive I'm getting another chance for a $10 LINK... I will not fuck it up this time. WOW! I UNIRONICALLY LOVE HUGE DIPS

imagine how much supply will be burned, it will instantly make everything more scarce and worth more

commondreams.org/news/2022/02/23/us-and-russian-physicians-warn-war-ukraine-risks-global-nuclear-catastrophe

This. It’s all very obviously instigated by the West to cover up COVID + Epstein + Voting fraud scandals

100% It's a Wag the Dog war, the only video is like a few off-screen explosion noises and a few twitter posts about MUH INVASION. It's literally like a few hundred troops at most and everything else is hype. Remember they shut down the world over the common cold. This is just another for show freak out over nothing.

theyre instigated because theyre good scams in themselves, but yeah they start hard on new ones when ppl are starting to question the previous

>Wag the Dog
Can't believe there are people on this shitty zoomer board who actually know the movie

That also caused the price to crash 50% in one day.