Not buying Krida Fans ticker Krida before the fantasy sports platform mainnet goes live

>not buying Krida Fans ticker Krida before the fantasy sports platform mainnet goes live

Probably ngmi

Attached: 162572519531.png (500x522, 127.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=how to shill the nonshillable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one gives a single fuck about this shit. Stop acting like a smug faggot when your bags are fucking dumping straight into the abyss. Kill yourself faggot

Fantasy Sports Games will never be a thing. p2e isn't a thing any longer, so it's worst for this kind of new projects

Based. Idk what's the thing with these shillers that allow themselves working for companies like those

so you like challenges right?

More like wasting money

letmegooglethat.com/?q=how to shill the nonshillable

>fantasy sports
You picked the wrong site for advertising this one, pal.

Samefagging kek

This shit isn't even out yet and you're saying it's gonna be the next big thing? lmfao get a load of this retarded nigger

Answer: going to biz and spamming 24/7 that shit

Then, you tell me user, what's the best place to shill this kind of game?

Made me chuckle, not gonna lie

Attached: 1638109441962.png (234x384, 21.35K)

Fuck off, I'm not a samefagger

This. Shillers are low quality now.

>it's samefagging if there's multiple people shitting on the same thing that clearly has no future in this market
Keep sucking OP's cock harder faggot

go to r*eddit and promote your shit there. I bet they'll far more likely to fall for your garbage

Attached: 1615072104077.jpg (480x360, 10.17K)

You will die with those heavy bags op

Twitter. Reddit. But not the one website full of spergs. neckbeards and lard asses that haven't threw a fuckin ball in their whole life

so you occur to say things like this one.

Attached: 1641959143807.png (570x662, 392.08K)

Attached: 1620186674528.gif (326x326, 868.33K)

in my case, I can suck yours.

Sadly. it will go down. Bearmarket has that power

A lot of hate coming from people who supposedly have zero interest in this kind of stuff ITT, huh. Anyways, Krida has it pretty tough since its aiming for a very small and niche userbase since most people who are into fantasy sports probably aren't into crypto to begin with so it'll take a long time for it to find its audience before it has any chances of pumping.

What the fuck are you saying. Learn how to proper form a sentence.

Suck mine instead pls babe I'm thirsty asf

>Twitter. Reddit. But not the one website full of spergs. neckbeards and lard asses that haven't threw a fuckin ball in their whole life
He needs to be polemic once in his non deserved life

don't even know what the fuck you're talking about lol

>Krida has it pretty tough since its aiming for a very small and niche userbase since most people who are into fantasy sports probably aren't into crypto to begin with
the main reason why this project is shit

>A lot of hate coming from people who supposedly have zero interest in this kind of stuff ITT, huh. Anyways, Krida has it pretty tough since its aiming for a very small and niche userbase since most people who are into fantasy sports probably aren't into crypto to begin with so it'll take a long time for it to find its audience before it has any chances of pumping.

Attached: (You).jpg (400x400, 27.76K)

Nobody does

You fucking know what? Based

Paidjeet spotted

>You will die with those heavy bags op
There's no lie on your words