>Live Streams:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
exhentai.org/tag/character:Ken-sama
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
thebalance.com/

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
optionsplaybook.com/options-introduction/
optionsprofitcalculator.com
optionstrat.com/
optionistics.com/quotes/option-prices

>Free charts:
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/
koyfin.com/
portfoliovisualizer.com/

>Screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>Links for metamates
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
sprc.org/
bad-dragon.com/shop
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

>Calendars
earningswhispers.com/calendar
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

last

Attached: arigato_ken_sama.png (800x800, 212.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SqueezeMetrics/status/1496588766936547331?t=D72OqM7BBLuEGrLE9x2ptg&s=19
heritage.org/defense/report/the-looming-national-security-crisis-young-americans-unable-serve-the-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for fuck bulls

Attached: 1645561100549.png (480x480, 252.1K)

Buy the fucking dip.

I am thinking of selling 10 ounces of gold just to buy more tech.

Attached: 1595040389654.png (1600x1130, 1.42M)

dubs and INTC goes back to 65 dollars

>he doesn't want to slurp at 420 anymore
what happened?

you nerds said 2d would never break my heart
fuck you lum...*sobs*

I feel as though Im owed some apologies.

Attached: 1624235621341.jpg (2169x3372, 450.91K)

I am already past the point of capitulation.
I feel no pain.

Attached: 1617315354886.jpg (750x750, 56.22K)

It's over. Stocks will never go up again.

Attached: 1526337951794.png (968x928, 827.03K)

Sell your linkies

Attached: 1637702279833.jpg (636x585, 98.7K)

she's a kissless cuck

Attached: 1640108970862.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

I hate these cunts. Sensei is the best girl.

Just saying SOXLbros, this is nothing.
If China were to invade Taiwan (which they would do at full strength without the nonsense Russia is doing), I'd abandon my position at whatever loss they're at because if that happens I actually think SOXS would have a higher price than SOXL lol.

If you are buying until we get a clear signal either way you can't be helped

Attached: nowwewait.png (1031x771, 114.48K)

Everytime I think about selling the MEMEDAQ, it goes back up the following day. Thus, I'll buy it instead. You won't fool me this time, wall street bogs!

Attached: FLlb4tjUcAIg1jB.jpg (1448x2048, 327.58K)

after hours barely being red already signals tomorrow will be green. we corrected. fud is priced in. it's over beartards.

Attached: bull season.png (252x200, 9K)

Remember to buy oil. Oil ticker prices have been suppressed by the overall market. They don't reflect the current oil prices so fucking buy oil.

But people said that yesterday too

How can we get Russia's journalists, actors, and artists to stop this so the line goes up again??

Attached: 1645657520149.png (736x726, 311.84K)

how do i buy "oil"???

If you want to trade the actual commodity, Futures.
Otherwise oil tickers.

4AM in Ukraine soon. Invasion likely in next hours or tomorrow night

BUT /SMG/ TOLD ME THERE WOULDN'T BE A DRAFT I'M FUCKING OUT OF HERE MAN FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 1645654279454m.jpg (646x1024, 117.46K)

what a fucking bitch

what are your favorite tickers

I kinda feel bad for the guy. I mean, what can he even do, there's no winning move here, only suffering for his people.

>futes +.08% this morning
>ended almost -2%

Eh...

Attached: 356834578.jpg (600x616, 44.8K)

but the invasion was scheduled for 2/16!

He means get Russia's woke liberals to cancel Putin on Russian Twitter.

Relax. The military doesn't draft autist

sorry bro, you WILL be dying protecting Ukraine rights to have LGBT parades and tranny indoctrination in public schools

Yeah buy 100 billion dollar oil companies with 10k extraction sites because some guy on Any Forums said it was going up

Not if russia attacks in the next few hours,

Attached: 1595855649377.jpg (800x800, 627.31K)

hold signal

This. I want actual uranium to hold on to, not uranium stocks.

Russia would get destroyed economically.
Putin got what he wanted, a defacto neverending conflict in Ukraine and some PR for his people.

XOM
CHEV
SU
GUSH
NGRU

ありがとう Ken-sama!

Attached: 1608088872644.png (742x743, 665.81K)

kill iroha

guess again mother fucker

Attached: yougoingtowar.png (458x184, 18.67K)

My account needs to rise 6.7% to break even. Maybe The Fed can skip the March rate hike for my sake.

Attached: ukraine2016.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

It is going up because the demand for oil is increasing while the supply cannot keep up.

>No one acknowledged my post
Anyone? I'm seriously trying to help you guys out here. People. Are. Still. Not. Buying. Puts. Also DIX print is 48.8% today. It doesn't look like people are truly "scared" in positioning yet. They're still happily buying up the dip but not buying protection. I've been repeating ad nauseam that the DIX signal is inverted now because of rising volatility and high retail participation.
twitter.com/SqueezeMetrics/status/1496588766936547331?t=D72OqM7BBLuEGrLE9x2ptg&s=19

They were more than .08%

Couldn't happen even if they wanted it to.
>According to 2017 Pentagon data, 71 percent of young Americans between 17 and 24 are ineligible to serve in the United States military.
heritage.org/defense/report/the-looming-national-security-crisis-young-americans-unable-serve-the-military

it is going up tho

>futures green
it's over Bobo, it's overdumped, now we dead cat bounce back. Be a Mumu for a week or two.

The military wants nothing to do with anyone with autism and throws people out of MEPS that aren't even officially diagnosed as being on the spectrum. Nobody posting here is at risk of being drafted besides one or two tourist normies with knees that haven't been ground into dust yet by life.

that was different because the market hadn't finished pricing everything in. but it did today. rate hikes, russia, it was all priced in with today's dump.

So why did we do a huge reversal today? What came out?

Rip all of /smg/

Are they trying to say ukraine is somehow trumps fault?

Let me ask you, user. It's 20 years from now, to the day.

Is the market up or down, relative to where it closed on February 23rd, 2022?

Just pull a Ted Nugent and shit your pants at the draft office, bro

i thought monday was the vanna rally
i need soxl to go back to 50 this week
i cant be waiting months for this shit

I'm saying either find a small producer you can actually wrap your head around or buy XLE
If you buy chevron and they have a massive legal liability or something else you will find out after every hedge fund and mutual fund dumps the position

Any other Georgia bros? Wanna crack open a cold one and fall asleep in a Wendy's drive-thru with me to celebrate?

Attached: 1645653827031.jpg (593x535, 245.73K)

People or institutions? I refuse to believe retail has enough market share/buying power to reflect this.

i dont know how it gets any easier than today
just buy calls at eod lol

>It doesn't look like people are truly "scared" in positioning yet.
Then why the fuck do they sell on any news of a babushka sneezing in eurasia?

What in the fuck is wrong with the US

Feeling real happy I set stop losses on all my big positions at points I'd be happy selling for profit. These big drop days mean nothing to me anymore.

If you really think the US would go to war with Russia your mask is probably on too tight.

Back in 2016 they were pissed that the Republican platform changed to not be explicitly in favor of war with Russia over Ukraine. I only saved the clip because I liked seeing Maddow flirt with a straight woman.

Don't feel bad for him. He is the retard who wholeheartedly believed the lies of the US and started to poke the hornets nest. He is a retard that brought his suffering upon himself.

idk

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-23 18-43-50.png (935x957, 80.3K)

niggers and leftist retards

Attached: 1644355716640.jpg (2630x3982, 706.47K)

So far, seems to be both retail and institutions. I can't say for certain who is actually positioned where, but in aggregate, people aren't buying puts.
When I say "scared" I mean "people are panic buying immediate downside protection at any cost". Whenever this happens, we get a proper bounce, like what happened on Jan 24. Everyone panic bought puts at the bottom and we got an actual "vanna rally"

my dad jokingly called me a bagholder at dinner. I can't take this shit anymore...

Attached: 1595453656322.png (230x230, 67.61K)

Attached: 58905780.png (878x812, 117.99K)

Bros, I'm sitting hunched over right now and I have a big belly and jiggly man tits. I feel disgusting.

>but in aggregate, people aren't buying puts.
So what is the play? Buy puts now?

Lol as if anyones going. The only ones frothing for war are politicians and a literal redditor who claimed it would help the economy (killing is bad but not if it pumps his stocks in his eyes, disgusting).

They want a fight so bad the politicians can go fight them, not my problem.

t. Would get legitimately disqualified even if they tried dragging me in there kek.

is mannarino gonna make it...? he isnt looking so good bros and the stress is fucking up his insides. acute pancreatitis from the stress of sending his lions to the slaughter

Attached: photosynthesis.jpg (576x768, 75.85K)

civil war now

this might be easier to understand
it's not as bad as 80s nikkei, but I wouldn't be betting on the US federal government existing in it's current form in 20 years considering that bet has a 2.4% yield

Attached: woops.png (923x941, 82.51K)

JUST WAIT 20 YEARS BRFO JUST PUT IN 30% OF EFERY PAYCHEQUE BRO ITS THE MARKET IT ONLY GOES UP START EARYL DONT YOU WATNT MONEY WHEN YOUIORE 60 ????

Attached: images (1).jpg (200x193, 6.34K)

Christians. It's that simple. When you believe in "souls" and reject genetics and other aspects of physical reality it's inevitable to be swarmed by hordes supported by the Christians just as Ancient Rome was brought down by the same ideology.

Attached: NO.jpg (332x373, 32.09K)

>AMD now has a higher market cap than Intel

Attached: 212.jpg (564x871, 326.79K)

Quick reminder the Nikkei index is like the French CAC40. They're the odd ones in the world of indexes, where they don' include the dividends. For instance, CAC40 is 6780 pts right now. But the real one you should look at is the CAC40 Gross Returns, which is 19000 pts.

>jog in honor of the slain jogger
LMFAO
Liberal yuppies and boomers feel guilty about how pathetic the state of blacks is, so they coddle them to the point of not arresting or jailing them for crimes they commit. Also ESG but that's born out of what I described lol.

ah yes, christianity killed rome which is why Constantinople fell immediately after...

everything but the guns

I think that was Zappa or some other commie, Nuge seems like he would fight.

>Paycheck
I don't get paid, I get laid

Attached: file_12.png (1280x925, 1.27M)

not anymore lol

Joke's on you: you probably taught him the word.

Attached: Calculated Bateman.jpg (500x401, 48.75K)

Honestly if you aren't already holding puts from a week ago, you might not get much out of it. You might end up shorting the hole alongside many other people. If you have any leveraged positions GTFO and play it safe. My targets are a panic drop past 420 all the way to 400, with a strong bounce somewhere in between there.

im sure the methamphetamines' are helping him cope

See, you use "Rome" as a metaphoric title not as a physical reference to an actual city.

Yes and we need Zoomers to die for our freedom

Attached: 1645147727038.gif (350x409, 437.39K)

None of the indices include divvies
you're thinking of total return and there is a total return of every index