Isn’t it funny how there’s a link between being a far-left tranny and seething all day about crypto?

Isn’t it funny how there’s a link between being a far-left tranny and seething all day about crypto?

Attached: 1645037497478.png (792x687, 789.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1Password/status/1496487659702829061
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lefties are programmable non-persons and hate what they are instructed to hate.

nobody's seething about crypto, they're just laughing at people that decided to join a money laundering scheme without actually laundering money

>money laundering
Money can't be dirty. Every means of keeping one's funds out of the grubby little hands of state actors is valid.

i love how "NFT" is becoming synonymous with "retarded overpriced jpg" kek

>the disapproooover
please someone make this meme

Lol man, only those having the benefit of some sort of passive income can afford to sit all day like that

Trading sir, you forgetting something?

Attached: CD7E3FBB-6825-40A3-B8C8-8B5FE20DAB77.jpg (200x252, 10.59K)

>burning the environment to prove ownership of a jpeg

why yes. i'm totally not a selfish, greedy shitlord who fucks up the environment for current and future generations in order to continue a ponzi scheme when nft ownership could be done on a basic open source database rather than literally cause tsunamis and wildfires.

and you wonder why we are against them.

>46787079
Shit bait

Attached: 08AF60F1-91CB-4932-94AC-E8132716C595.jpg (692x614, 68.52K)

this. anyone who supports NFT's usually have some kind of narcissism disorder.

if you cry about bitcoin, or think the flippening isn't a joke, or think bitcoin is a "boomercoin"
then you're exactly the same

salty late adopters will spend their entire lives coping

Kek he’s going all out

All environmentalism is virtue signalling. We can protect nature just fine without ever voting left of center. Most NFTs by now are validated by Solana, a network that has no carbon footprint of note.
>i'm totally not a selfish, greedy shitlord
Everybody is. Commerce is humanity's modus operandi. If you're not good at trading, you're not good at anything.

I approve of NFTs because I think they're funny and people are dumb.

you hold hbar, you are an imbecile.

>Every means of keeping one's funds out of the grubby little hands of state actors is valid.
based but monero is the answer to that, not NFTs (which are transparently retarded to anybody who can type with more than 2 fingers)
>selfish, greedy shitlord who fucks up the environment for current and future generations
the most based thing about NFTs is that they supposedly destroy the environment.

>monero
Not secure.

Kek no, but whoever I saved this image from does apparently

You’re smart enough to use the archives but too retarded to switch vpns for a new ID, you’re either a shit troll or a glowie

Which is it, faggot

Im not a tranny and I don't like them either

I do see them as a lucrative investment if I can get in early though

Attached: 1645645844720.jpg (628x611, 227.94K)

Check this post.
twitter.com/1Password/status/1496487659702829061
They are seething about a password manager saving passwords lmao

I don't know, monero and tornadocash and other coins and services like that are pretty bad. They're almost exclusively used by criminals and a small amount of people that think the gov is going to steal their money. They're not just criminals like some kid selling weed, it's more like weapons dealers and organ harvesters and human traffickers and all the worst stuff you can think of. And to prevent those people from being able to be horrible people we have to let the government be involved in some capacity

>burning the environment
Its electricity bro. If you dont even like ele tricity anymore and its le bad, why are you all about electric cars and shit? Makes no sense. At least be consistent.