Eat the mark steak

Eat the mark steak

Attached: 1598476886335.jpg (550x413, 95.37K)

Why corn? Why not a baked potato or fries or something?

i will

Attached: 1646032688705.png (1389x842, 1.01M)

>fries
>with steak
Basic white bitch

God forbid they do something different

I'm 99% sure it's to aid in digestion

I rather eat Nitro Grill Steak

Attached: BCA48773-BE83-4BA1-9CDC-69B33A716EAF.jpg (576x887, 75.15K)

i just broiled a steak and some salmon dinner was based tonight

Oh I bet you were so excited that for the first time in your miserable life you interacted with a woman but sorry to break it to you but that record still stands

>Big Seasoning
There is absolutely no fucking way this isn't a performance piece. No fucking way.

You think large, multinational seasoning companies don’t have blood on their hands, ever hear of the Spice Wars?

What does this even mean? Calm down and eat your soggy fries Sarah

Non-American here, what does "Big Seasoning" mean?

they're taking the piss
but some people will buy into it because they think it's funny, others will buy into it because they're retarded and will believe it
it's a win-win

Most storebought seasoning mixes have vegetable oil in them so you absolutely cant tell me they arent part of the internationalist cult to weaken and enslave the masses. The war against humanity has been going on for too long. And no, i dont support russia. They're a necessary piece of the puzzle but im not picking sides. Im on the sidelines with God. The house of satan has cast a large shadow over earth but now its divided. They will destroy each other. I will survive along with all the GOOD wrestling (2.0, OVW)

it's a play on Big Pharma
globohomo hillary clinton lizard jews putting estrogen in medicine etc etc

Not enough cajun spice for you nigger?

it's like how dating sites need a gimmick to stand out in the marketplace, like "cheat on your spouse"....when it's really just another dating site.

>Unmelted butter
>Hilariously small serving of corn that DOESN'T have butter on it but the steak that's too cold to melt it does
>Parts of it are fucking GREEN
>RIB is in the name of the restaurant
I wonder if a rookie has ever told the veteran that brought them there that it's shit and refused to eat it

Oh, and the pools of blood that looks like they poured more on after it was "cooked"

that garbage is LITERALLY raw, fuck off retard

>Butter on streak

Attached: 1453081866187.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

I'll just grab a London broil from my local grocery store for 15 bucks and cook a steak myself that tastes better than the roadkill you posted

Steak fries exist you tard

Dilate

thats still alive?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: wew.jpg (1417x781, 81.9K)

Rare steak is great if it's a good cut and you didn't marinate it in more blood like it appears they do