A little linky leak for my frens

I hope you understand how good the team behind CL really is
Sure, this year is going to be great with staking/ccip/institutions, but that's how mortals like you and i think
The plan a year or two down is even more ambitious
Look through the blog article and note how they go out of their way to define blocks and how blockchains maintain fidelity
They're setting up for the high end argument that it makes more sense to have a large number of chains running one highly reliable and verifiable model than it is to have a heterogentiy. Like HTTP, TLS etc.
Note Sergey has been saying this from the start.

Starting after this year they'll be working on one stop startup of your own bespoke "blockchain" at no cost to the user. They will just be more arbchains with ETH or another arbchain as the hash poster.
Running high volume SC executions? If you pay for the link to stake it, we'll provide you your own private bespoke arbitrum chain where we don't charge fees (but we will take all of the node volume that your staked link gets us)

This has Schmidt written all over it. If you want a happy peaceful kingdom look for a tall strong ruler.
If you want to weep because there are no more lands to conquer call in the short angry introvert who bangs 20 year olds in his 90's engineer glasses and has his wife brainwashed into being a happy cuckqueen.
Good luck out there gentlemen.

Attached: 1.5803d7de2d45.jpg (1747x1800, 758.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4QBl-BuEIV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this has Schmidt written all over it
Please elaborate

Schmidt took Google from "Look we made a better search engine" to "We own the fucking world"
The next order of magnitude up from standard oil or att before the baby bells

Chainlink will have generated more novel value than the internet by 2035

He’s gonna bang some 20 year olds

Meet the team.

Attached: team=big.jpg (3420x4950, 3.47M)

CURATED for mr schmidt

Thanks for the explanation. One thing that struck me about google is how many use cases expanded from search (to ads, then onto gmail, then maps, etc). It’s hard to even fathom what will happen with Chainlink say a decade down the lin
Based

>2 more years!

2 years staircase to 5000

quads speak truth

Checked

>Starting after this year they'll be working on one stop startup of your own bespoke "blockchain" at no cost to the user. They will just be more arbchains with ETH or another arbchain as the hash poster.

So not only next year where users won't need to worry about what blockchains their dapp is running on since the dapp will be operating on multiple blockchains in tandem, you'll be able to spin up your own personal blockchain if need be.

Good gravy. That makes sense for the abstraction layer since I wondered how they'd interact with public blockchains when they'd want to conduct business privately. It's going to be interesting trying to gauge how much value this brings in, and what kind of value it generates since at most you'll see Link tokens locked up at the bridges to these private blockchains as side from the hash of transactions they'll routinely post.

This guy gets it

"Hello mr f500 cto we noticed youre spending a few million a year in sc overhead, would you like your own private arbchain run by industry leading nodes with no ongoing charges (except of course the eth fees if you post batches to eth and the arb fees if you post to arb, which is far more economical)? Great, we will just need link to stake the nodes in the amount of 4x your yearly current spend. And of course we must disclose that we may also benefit from running the nodes of the arbchain that yours posts to. But hey, its the industry standard and nobody ever got fired for using chainlink amirite?"

Were gonna be so fucking rich

>dapp will be operating on multiple blockchains in tandem
no, this is a messaging and reconciliation nightmare.

This thread has great potential.

Chainlink and Google have unironically a lot in common. Pic related.

Eric was such a based hire. His 'hidden strategy' was epic back in the early 00's.

Attached: AHHH WE GETTING RICH.jpg (1242x692, 205.83K)

Attached: eric schmidt 2.png (901x774, 1.35M)

Attached: D3BFEEA2-D08F-4193-8389-8B004A2B1972.jpg (663x442, 59.63K)

Anyways I hope we go to at least $300 this year or I’ll rope

Attached: 64D93451-3E90-41F9-91D4-AC908C80E54D.jpg (1024x839, 98.75K)

The whole "this next lot of bullish news will moon link for sure argument" is fucking stoopid for the following reason.
Look at the LINK/USD chart. Zoom out to a year. Take the previous ATH as the beginning. See a Wyckoff accumulation pattern. We have just entered into Phase C. Know that this means everything that has happened before with BTC last year will happen again with LINK. BTC was accumulated using the same pattern to produce the "suppression" for LINK. ETH helped. This explains both the LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH charts. Both BTC and ETH are being used to produce the LINK/USD chart.
This also means that whoever is painting the chart is already well aware of Chainlink and are happy to accumulate LINK by holding in into a Wyckoff accumulation pattern for an entire year. That is why BTC dumps on Chainlink news and why Chainlink is unable to respond to news. All of the news has been suppressed to create the Wyckoff.
youtu.be/4QBl-BuEIV8

Attached: wyckoffaccumulation.png (975x585, 236.83K)

But that's what CCIP is for. So they don't have to deploy Dapp X on Blockchain A,B,C, and D individually with no interoperability.

Morning baby how are you doing ?? My name's Rachid from Algeria but thé distance isn't thé problem when couple is loving and understanding between them so im new hère to search a serious relationship tht will lead to mariage bases of trust and respect until thé end like my Nice family who are married since 41 years so they are loyal until thé end so this is my dream!!!! If you are interesting on this relationship , you will not be sad of me ,its sûre so this is my email [email protected] if you want to write to me and this is my whatsupp(+213792358119) so we gonna chat ,know to each other so more and will sée us in caméra together, im not hère to joke of your feelings and not waste m'y time, !!! Im waiting your answer with impatience and take care of you kiss.

how much to suck my dick?