>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
/CMMG/ approved gold and silver stocks
pastebin.com/yv5gVyei
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: 1607398093939.webm (320x568, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fexkMeFYmw
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/1358-tsx/tmq/116309-trilogy-metals-provides-update-on-the-ambler-access-project.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHICH CMMG IS THE REAL CMMG?!

Where are my Hecla Bros at? One user bought in 5000 shares with me. I'm proud of you. We're gonna make it bros

Attached: 1645455401100.jpg (873x1024, 68.34K)

Glow harder

Attached: 1642885938228.jpg (4096x2304, 1.19M)

the ride begins soon.

I buy hecla low and sell it high, should i actually accumulate? Kind of expenisve

WAGMI silver chads

WAGMI Hecla fren

t. 5,000 share Hecla Chad

Attached: tavi.jpg (815x938, 159.4K)

Should have sold my blue lagoon stack fuck me could have bought more cheaper

checked

Attached: jap.jpg (1065x1600, 237.5K)

Isn't options expiration today? How are PMs still green?

I guess they don't have the ammo to take it down ? Very weird.

Japanese kino

Attached: boobabooba.png (598x574, 162.51K)

They are saving the powder for the march delivery month.

Honestly dudes I think Hecla is a long but sure hold. This isn't weebs on Any Forums pumping it. Watch. People think $6 a share is a bargain. I think we can get to 9. I understand if you want to just make a quick buck but I'm giving you solid advice. I plan to buy more, as well as much more uranium.

Not only in the green but above 24.60 last I checked

Attached: 1641371355594.png (521x463, 378.12K)

I would also encourage enterprising anons to take a look at DNN. Earnings are supposed to be on the 3rd. Buy a bag and make a profit, or if earnings are bad, accumulate for the cheap. But watch it. Because you'll either profit now or you'll profit in the future, but it's a rare thing to get a guaranteed profit.

Why is contango bad? Can you explain it in laymans terms?

She's not wrong.

last time silver ran up to $49+ I think Hecla was around $50 US/share. The dividend starts to get pretty sweet over $30 silver too

youtube.com/watch?v=6fexkMeFYmw

juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/1358-tsx/tmq/116309-trilogy-metals-provides-update-on-the-ambler-access-project.html
>Yesterday, the United States Department of the Interior ("DOI") filed a motion to remand the Final Environmental Impact Statement ("FEIS") and suspend the right-of-way permits issued to the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority ("AIDEA") for the Ambler Access Project. The DOI has stated that the suspension of the road permits will allow it to carry out additional supplemental work on the FEIS.

USA trying its best to become a third rate country

Attached: 1604509233274.png (381x331, 245.71K)

I'm thinking that bro, but I didn't want to seem foolish by saying it out loud so I picked $9 because it was that within the last year. I really expect it to be what the kids on wallstreetbets describe as a rocketship emoji

Attached: Polish_20220217_171402834.jpg (3163x4109, 3.6M)

happy I dodged that bullet

Attached: trilogy.jpg (1406x599, 80.6K)