OriginTrail

I don't think you tards get it, this project is going to launch the worlds first Decentralised Knowledge Graph. Think of it like Google, Microsoft, Apple and all the data they have linking one another on a centralised unit whereas TRAC is attempting to unite all of this data under a decentralised platform.
Already a multichain platform being on the ETH, MATIC, xDAI and soon DOT chain once they apply for parachain. Big partners with BSi, GS1 and SCAN, all these companies supply data for thousands of companies. Aiming for 1 million jobs per day by 2023. Staking either through running a node or delegated staking once v6 launches later this year. This is a long term play but the bear market is perfect opportunity to get this cheap.

origintrail.io/
www.origintrailexplained.info.
www.tracdeepdive.info

Attached: Origintrail.jpg (1024x568, 28.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ivanposho/status/1461647105819303939?t=6Kz36d_xlFASsVEj_8fh1g&s=19
docs.origintrail.io/dkg-v6-upcoming-version/introduction-to-dkg-v6-start-here
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/Ivanposho/status/1461647105819303939?t=6Kz36d_xlFASsVEj_8fh1g&s=19

I'm packed and ready to go, running nodes until this hits 100 dollars

Down 87% from ATH

Yeah, not buying your bags faggot.

Yeah should have sold the coinbase pump, fucked that up. I would have brought back in anyway so I'll just hold what I've got for a couple years, no stress if you understand the project

My coins are with good companies they will come back

I'm not sure that they are the only "decentralized knowledge graph". Thought (Which Coinmetro Kevin did an interview with) seems to do something very similar.

The big difference with TRAC is the focused use case and the connections. As they like to stress, the network will gain value exceptionally with increased use. Think of the sort of planning you can do if all entities in a supply chain document every product they get. Eventually you can do statistical simulations and start to predict shortage much earlier.

Brittish Standards Institute is a big player when it comes to the creation of ISO standards. At least for manucaturing, ISO standard are all about continuous documentation. To get the cert you should have a system for documenting basically everything you do in order to make follow-up possible.

Adopting new systems in industrial facilities isn't exactly easy. In many cases the tech is ancient, because it work just good enough to no warrant the disruption that comes with upgrades. The crossover experience from implementing ISO-standards should become very useful.

Attached: advisors.png (1480x766, 304.74K)

Dead project

It seems very dead on Any Forums. Tried starting threads a few weeks ago and found no interest. Even made pic rel

Attached: logo parts.png (1155x800, 577.76K)

Doesn't GRT also do this?

In actuality they recently released the beta for a pretty big update
docs.origintrail.io/dkg-v6-upcoming-version/introduction-to-dkg-v6-start-here

At the moment accumulating is a bit of a knife-catching exercise, but I fell pretty good about doing a steady DCA

>GRT
A quick glance looks like it's focused on utilizes for DeFi. OriginTrail uses blockchains for real world utility

Think of a car. It uses thousands of parts from all over the world, with supply chains going through multiple corporate entities, both through logistics and manufacturing. Each of these have some variation to how fast they can deliver and all of them have differing levels of honesty and optimism about their own capabilites.

Imagine if you had a database on all this, where each entity enter their estimated lead time and each entity sign off when they get an item. This way you could not only check the reliability of each entity, but do statistical simulations of the whole system.

Some top level manufacturers probably have this already, but in centralized form unique for their ecosystem of subcontractors. However, there are also small players on the top of the value chain and large players at the bottom. For them, a decentralized database would offer a lower barrier to entry and a standardized way of reporting. For more independent actors, it could function as a reputation tool, tracking both lead times and the tendency to report disruptions up the chain by changing the recorded promises.

Attached: FB7YhsCXoBMDMch.jpg (622x777, 111.25K)

Imagine you’re working with procurement of rare earth minerals in Africa and an important mine get put out of commission because of some reason very specific to the region… Something that might be hard for the average Westerner to comprehend.

You realize you’re temporarily fucked, but to keep your reputation you extend the delivery time a few months and focus on your other projects. 15 steps up the value chain, some nerd in thigh-highs get a notification and plug the new number into the simulation software, realizing they are going to have to go with Wi-Fi instead of Bluetooth for their next line of smart dildos, since NSA and the Iron Kippah will get priority for the needed components.

Attached: FB7YfpDXEAEE7Si.jpg (622x777, 121.16K)

well said kiddo. Supply chain is one of the industries that stands to gain from blockchain technology, from traceability to authenticity which cannot be altered.
The whole crypto market is still early days like the DotCom era but the few tokens that have real life use cases and adoption will have explosive growth.

I actually wrote that about 6 months before finding OriginTrail

Been holding 5,000 since $0.02, picked up 5,000 more at $0.25 with plans to sell half on the next big pump. Well, I sold the second 5000 at $0.50 then it went to like $3 on Coinbase. Did not sell anything at that point. Still holding 5000 and now buying back my second 5,000 below 0.50. Lesson Learned.

Attached: 1629911345285.jpg (225x224, 5.61K)

GRT seems more focused on blockchain indexing and doesn't inherently structure the data in a knowledge graph like OT does. The benefits of a knowledge graph are that it is able to derive new knowledge and insights from large amounts of data because all data points get linked together in a semantic way. Because of these huge benefits for the structuring and analysis of mass data, KG's are the secret sauce of some of the largest tech companies like Google, Facebook and Amazon. OT is pretty much the first full fledged DKG in the world and is already being implemented in supply chain networks worldwide. They're also working on ways to add metadata to digital assets like NFTs and to make it possible to query them in a similar fashion to how a Google search works.

>GRT market cap = $2,245,655,565
>TRAC market cap = $164,856,330

I've been noticing an increase in threads lately. Pic looks really cool as well.
Checked. You seem pretty knowledgeable on the topic of supply chains, got any experience in the space?
That's a make it bag
It's honestly hilarious how the infrastructure for the semantic web is valued at low 9 figures

For the life of me I can't figure out why this project is so undervalued. I thought I had missed out on low prices when the CB pump happened but thank god I got another chance to accumulate. This is going to 100x in the next 5 years.

110k stack and will start buying again if it dips much further

TRAC is unironically one of the most solid plays in crypto, because it is a real world application that USES crypto and isn’t just a blockchain for blockchains sake. It leverages exciting standards and a easily integrated tech stack that is an improvement over legacy solutions.

This and DUSK are my tickets to financial freedom.

For anyone that wants to learn about it:

www.origintrailexplained.info

www.tracdeepdive.info

www.origintrail.club