What are your colleagues saying about crypto?

What are your colleagues saying about crypto?

Attached: 1645047963032 (1).webm (652x1000, 604.25K)

That's a beautiful young lady.

Most still think bitcoin is anonymous.

takaroggy!

That's a woman

my one coworker is all in tezos

It just feels wrong that she's lost her innocence and shows her nudity to thousands of men, outside of marriage. This is not how our society was supposed to go.

Uhm yeah sure i have colleagues

i think a bag of coke and I'd go to town on this, what has the world come to.

Let me tell you, when the market first crashed in March 2020 and XRP reached 15c I realized it is over and I will never be rich. The kikes will never allow it. At first it was hard trying to come to terms with this fact but I eventually came to the conclusion that the only way to be rich, is to pretend that I am rich. So one day I blurted out to my friends and family that I'm very rich and have pretty much made it from crypto for some time but that I've been keeping a low profile for obvious reasons. Then I started telling them all about RapidX, Brand Garlinghouse, babacugs, the Masonic Monetary System and how everything is connected. First, they didn't believe me. Second, every time the price of Bitcoin went up or was in the news they kept asking me about my "bitcoins", "how about those bitcoins going up lately user". It was very hard dealing with this sort of double life so I just kept smiling but deep inside I was seething because the price of XRP was still .25c at that time and I had traded my BTC for more XRP the year before and here I was holding my Ripple bags while the Golden Bull Run was departing without me. Just one disaster after the next, at one point I was shorting XRP because my stack was getting smaller from all the failed longs before. Even that didn't stick as Ripple made some pathetic announcement about some bank partnership so the price shot up 5% and liquidated me. Then around Christmas the SEC news dropped and nearly brought me to complete ruin. All my longs obliterated, my net worth sunk to new lows not seen since the Great Depression and the despair was taking it's toll on my health too. In the end my friends and family all think I'm the same loser so nothing has changed except now I'm also known as that "weird bitcoin guy". I don't know how much longer I can keep this charade going and I don't think it even worked. What should I do now? I know as soon as I sell the price shoots to $2k.

>colleagues

Attached: D0OsKDsWoAEzv3b.jpg (399x385, 33.63K)

I don't talk to my colleagues.
That's a beautiful woman btw.

some retard boomer spoke up during a corporate-wide meeting during the initial NFT craze and suggested we look into implementing “NFTS’s” and was asked “what use would they have” and then he stfu

Morning baby how are you doing ?? My name's Rachid from Algeria but thé distance isn't thé problem when couple is loving and understanding between them so im new hère to search a serious relationship tht will lead to mariage bases of trust and respect until thé end like my Nice family who are married since 41 years so they are loyal until thé end so this is my dream!!!! If you are interesting on this relationship , you will not be sad of me ,its sûre so this is my email [email protected] if you want to write to me and this is my whatsupp(+213792358119) so we gonna chat ,know to each other so more and will sée us in caméra together, im not hère to joke of your feelings and not waste m'y time, !!! Im waiting your answer with impatience and take care of you kiss.

Dont know would never bring the subject up. You are treading dangerous waters letting anyone know you are interesting in crypto. That leads to you owning crypto which leads to your net worth. You are asking to get raped in the ass at that point. You are are probably a dimwit as you would even make this thread so you will probably lose everything, if you ever actually achieved a networth.

Fuck you faggot

Good morning sir

>What are your colleagues saying about crypto?
Fucking cooomer, your pre frontal cortex is rooting. NGMI

i work with a boomer (i am 37, but hes like 57) whos unironically all in on ADA. he knows i am into crypto, i thought he was kidding but no this dude put legit like 10k usd into cardano kek. he also hasnt moved it off coinbase and has no idea what a private wallet is

Morning baby. x When is a good time to chat ?? I'd like to know you more.

The first rule of investing is
You do not talk about investing.

The second rule of investing is.
YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT INVESTING.

>10k USD
>all in lel

I have 10k in MTV, GNS, Qredo, Fuse and some other shitcoins kek