Will there ever be a chance (even if small) that people will stop using cexes and instead direct their gazes to dexes...

Will there ever be a chance (even if small) that people will stop using cexes and instead direct their gazes to dexes some more? Because right now nobody fucking cares it seems.

Attached: 1641081152359.jpg (512x384, 105.99K)

didn't uniswap have higher volume than cb some day in 2020

but probably not because of the fee issue

and even yet not as many people as you think use uswap. why

No because one is the safest bet for an already chaotic market. The other is riskier and more underground hence it's for weirdos and people that "really know their stuff" despite differences being minimal.

It'll take some time but people will come, they will come. I'm using Fairyswap because of the high %APY but there will be more

dexes are all universally terrible. Only good for buying and holding.

And who cares exactly?
I don't understand why people shill exchanges here in such blatant manner. Like WHO fucking cares dude? Is it their respective developers trying to get money off of fees from people using thier platform?

no becasue normies stick to what is recommended and popular and these are more popular and recommended than 1inch/uniswap/etc

the answer is always devs user

Attached: FIi_Q51VkAAc5yk.png (1050x1050, 8.8K)

name another dex that isn't redundant because of us and 1i. i will wait right here.

Me.

none

hard mode? i guess curve and balancer. bal specifically since its polygon and normies are falling for it

Attached: 83fb89ba-880d-41c5-8870-7a985377891c-understanding-balancer-a-beginners-guide-and-review_750x750.png (750x375, 26.88K)

Nope.
People like Binance and it offers them more than enough shitcoins.

I still cannot believe this shit even exists...

What the fuck is that logo it looks like a pile of shit KEK it's worse in thumbnail form.
What were they thiiiiiiiinkingggggggggggg

Based that's there all there is to it really. not much consideration needed, just people using what's popular and avoiding what isn't.

though market.

tough* fuck

Matrixswap. Got its token for liquidity and fees and everything. It's comfy and new so I got some hope here.
This one's also deployed on MATIC so yeah there's that

Attached: 1__K2SrM-T87magZDYNNBGjw.png (1200x675, 575.5K)

why did egorov leave us on our own luck like that that's very rude

Attached: curve-dao-token-crv-logo.png (2014x2014, 586.41K)

>inifnite liquidity
Well they know what's up at least

remember when this was relevant? haha

If eugenic drift causes ~10IQ point gain in the population, maybe.

>MATIC
shittiest coin ever, don't trust those guys

What does Spongebob has to do with this?

>cexes
you mean SEXES? kekekek

>he really thinks Matic is bad

you're the one not making it

Attached: 1448564542452.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

MATRIXLABS
REPEAT WITH ME
MATRIX
LABS

For being a swap-n-swop market, looks good enough

This is the absolute state of coping, no cap

I can't scam

as a "coin" yes it sucks. as a network it's probably the best out there.

not everything has to be swingy shitcoins anons.

; _ ;

The token is shameful but I guess it's understandable considering it is only for fees. Their push for nfts is very fickle.

also daily reminder fees are jewish excuse to tax you

?