Work my ass off the past 8 years

>work my ass off the past 8 years
>only 5k in savings
>own a little Ford sedan
>want to leave Southern California

Will I ever own a home ?
I am so depressed, I hate renting and sharing my space with a bunch of roommates. I need some advice any really .

Attached: 1D4A3ABF-A128-4858-9C01-0FE1B62946A3.jpg (1170x749, 312.25K)

>only 5k in savings
lol

You got a car, and 5k, Just move to the midwest and get a job.
You got more than I do.

Fuck off not everyone was born into wealth.

>commiefornia
so you are saying that you are not enjoying the fruits of all those glorious progressive policies? You really should be sent to a reeducation camp, where you will learn to appreciate how good you have it now

Just get a better job, I was in your situation back in 2020. Now I have my student loans completely paid off and have 30k saved. so still poor but much better

I was born to a poor as shit single mother and have 10x that while still in uni.
5k is a months wage, maybe 1.5 months wage. If you managed to save up a month's wage in 8 years that's really pathetic.

>>work my ass off the past 8 years
>>only 5k in savings
do you spend alot or are you just a slave?

Attached: 1637668652876.png (765x703, 694.35K)

Can you by any chance get rich parents?

Uhh, lower your expenses, raise your income

Invest alot of that income then move to Ohio or PA and buy a house for 100k to 150k

Simple as

Same thing here user. Socal is hell. I can't imagine we're much from the third world now.
I've taken a learn 2 code meme pill. Really hoping it helps me escape.

By $5k in savings do you mean that’s all your cash, or all your assets plus cash are $5k?

If you really wanted to leave you would just leave. I’ll never understand people who decide to live in SoCal; it’s a fucking desert that’s going to run out of water, get the fuck out of there while the gettings good

Spoken like someone who lived off his mother and didn't live by himself/roomates
Anyone paying 100% living expenses and not a woman or a nigger does not have the capabilities to save, this is why most americans are poor do I really need to explain this to Any Forums?

You should have left Socal 8 years ago fren. Don't get stuck bagholding like property owners in Detroit.

Lower your expenses. Leave the country if you have to.

YONAYBH

>Spoken like someone who lived off his mother and didn't live by himself/roomates
I live alone and help my mother financially.
I spend almost none of my money though - Rent a cheap place, cook every day, pirate everything, don't go out often etc.
I save 70-80% of my income.

When ICP gets to single digits, start buying. It will be $2,000 in 4 years.

>be me
>have 15 k in savings
>have not filled out a W2 form to work as a salaried worker in 15 years
>living off different mutagenic strains of neetbucks
>about to figure out a way to get a grant for registering an LLC for a "small business"

Second Job. Gig work. Team semi truck driving. Pick whichever one you like. You cannot argue that it's impossible, you can only argue that you're getting a raw deal by putting in so much work and getting so little in return.

Anyone still in SoCal is a mentally broken person that I don't want polluting my home. The only Californians that are welcome are the ones coming in to pump my real estate bags high enough for me to exit to the Midwest.