What small mc coins are gonna make it?

What low caps do you have and what should i get

Attached: 1644846493890.jpg (200x216, 17.27K)

bump..im interested too

MTV is a promising L1 with multi-sharding (highly scalable) and Low fees.

GNS is a fully decentralized trading Platform with great deflationärer Tokenomics.

Qredo ist a Wallet that allows you to trade in dexes without sending your coins there, heavily backed by institutions.

Also Rose and Metis as midcap.

FORTH

G00seh0nk, starting a trend reversal and got a shoutout from a large altcoin Twitter page. DAO is dropping soon. Get in or rope

Attached: 8EB24A6D-7165-4DDF-8D65-441D9153E879.jpg (881x1166, 63.16K)

I just Tethered up all alts and pump into Hodlnat.

Attached: 1643474240923s.jpg (125x100, 2.39K)

Any utilization coming for these

Dinger, recently did a 3x and release a trailer for their game

Uhm read my Post. MTV Has its First dex, roadmap coming and already quite the nft ecosystrm with a Marketplace MTV.art. buy as Long as Theres still blood in the streets.

GNS: plenty of Threads Here, active telegram Community, read there

Qredo: Check backers, Kevin murcko says token needed

2022 would be the year of gaming projects. Mecha Morphing and Polker are the ones that I patiently look forward to their launch.

Alien
CyOp
Hanzo
PRQ
Rubic
Dogira

would this one e a p2e based game too.

complete shitware but i have a bunch of bluzelle on the offchance a bunch of retards decide to start buying it one of these days.

Premia

SAITO
STOS
MTV
LYXE
among a few others that I have my eye on for slorping

Blockchain based games are my favorites cos they allow me earn while I catch my fun. One of the games I look forward to playing is Duelist King, and it'll be going live this Q1.

DKT
SYLO
SPOOL
MTV
Its none of my bizness what you should get pajeet.

I hold MTV and SAITO from this list of yours. I also have PKR and SYLO too. You should check em out.

RIDE for the vr project, holoride is a good one.
don't sleep on it user.

I recently stacked some low caps I believe will make it to my bag.I bought a large amount of DKT, RIN, TOWER and ARC just so I et well positioned when the market is green

will do fren

Wow. No one mentioned VRA. Ngmi