What are some gimmicks that got pushed hard for years but never drew a single dime?

what are some gimmicks that got pushed hard for years but never drew a single dime?

Attached: sashaschizo.jpg (1459x1175, 206.95K)

Attached: 2DFEFEE4-7174-448E-A944-94EF01B34960.jpg (1170x370, 48.94K)

New Day

Ojama

Remember the user who said he'd do a Big Gold Hate thread daily and gave up after like, 2 weeks?

Is it all the same guy? 90% of them have perfect punctuation and most people here never do

Roman as a babyface.

He’s quick to call other women’s wrestlers anti draws but post this and he shuts up real quick.

Attached: BB1EABDF-4F8B-4B6F-BE27-323E84F04A4F.png (650x465, 20.91K)

Holy shit…I’ve explained how many times there are more than one poster that are responsible for this???? Remind me, who is the “Schizo” again???? Waifufag virgin cucks all are. You all have no shot with any women’s wrestlers. Meet real life women instead of feeding other men pictures of women’s wrestlers that don’t know any of you fat fucks exist and jerking together. That is beyond gay behavior.

So tell me you’re retarded without actually telling me that you are. WrestleMania 37 had Covid restrictions. You believe that was maximum capacity like WrestleMania 35 was???? You lose another argument based off truth.

>I’ve explained how many times there are more than one poster that are responsible for this????
>IP count didn't go up for the second post

KWAB

Why would the IP go up with the second post???? Those were both me. I’m not like you IP hopping faggots. Sasha Banks is a tranny horse who is in a same-sex marriage with his husband Mikaze and still doesn’t want you nor anyone else. There’s a KWAB for you and the truth, yet again.

I think the idea that Bitchtits is a schizo delusion and just made up has actually driven the real Bitchtits away. He was only doing it to get himself over after all, the repetitive phrases, the mass replies, etc. He made himself as identifiable as you can without using a trip (which can be filtered) so the whole idea that he doesn't exist probably triggers this faggot something fierce. Top tier work going for the schizo angle, a brilliant stroke on your part.

Faggot toe user tried it for years

Attached: 1633210160684.png (540x607, 511.97K)

Sashaschizo is right. He's not the only person who calls every woman a man. I'm pretty sure Mandyschizo is one of the bigger culprits aswell. He's very open about his hatred for any woman not named Mandy.

Idk about that but I've seen it on other boards. I know blisstranny posts on Any Forums so he's probably one of them.

I can honestly say I only use Any Forums, and I’m the guy you all refer to as “Sashaschizo.” I belong on /sp/ too, but never checked it out.

i used to do the “be honest, /asp/. whens the last time you even SPOKE to a woman” gimmick. i havent really had a long term relationship in a while so i put the gimmick on ice to not BTFO myself

Glacier

It's a twitter troon upset that I call every tranny a man, so he decided to call every girl a man, to show how insane troons are. It worked. Everyone thinks you're even more insane than usual now. Good job buddy.

The bitchtits/ojama stuff isn't as funny when you realize it's actual anons schizoing out

She also was announced as the main event the day of the show, which means they had no faith in her drawing the house, it still got a lower attendance

92 posting is one guy wanting to make another man upset, so he's been spamming nash was raped for years. It's the most homosexual thing I have ever seen.

Lol that's crazy bro unfortunately Nash was raped in 1992

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-225048_Gallery.jpg (544x457, 68.68K)

i never cared for 92 posting until it caused the one guy to have a meltdown and try to completely bump the gets off the catalog

92 posting would have died years ago if it didn't get the reaction it gets
It's just like school yard bullying, reacting to it just gives it credence

Israel, aew

it appeals to non white faggot inbreds. You are making nogger faggots happy with muh dick spam, because you want to upset one guy. It's so gay.