Opinions ?

Attached: btc.png (1600x792, 189.06K)

Attached: 1231413212w.jpg (1448x709, 98.31K)

quite accurate, hope you are right user.

You can't see the future like this.
I don't know what events will be happening in the world

Holy shit bros. We’re all gonna make it

Heres a schizo take.

Bobros like to talk about previous cycles where the top is followed by an 80% drop...however no other cycle has ever had a double top like this before (possibly 2013, but the peaks were spaced out more).

So, if we had 2 peaks, and 2 drops, I measured each drop and added the total percentage drop for each one. One is measured from the wicks, the other from the bodies. You can see when you account for both drops and both peaks, we get over 100% measured from wicks, and just under 80% when measured from bodies (which would align with previous cycles dropping 80%).

I divided each one by 2 as well to get the average which puts them between 30% and 54%.

Attached: 2432434.png (1751x740, 148.52K)

everyone and their mother will scream head and shoulders.

unironically great ta... though i would add a line across the two tops that would form a bullflag if you break through top resistance indicating $150k or more after breaking through 70k and that which would be like 88k
tldr: if we break 70k then 88k were going to 150. otherwise OP is very accurate.

like that ?

Attached: btc_updated.png (1600x794, 145.79K)

extremely low volume
Candlesticks says down.
your indicators says crab.
My take is crab and down.
But who knows.

Attached: btc_new.png (1600x794, 181.83K)

You are not a (successful) trader. The chart shows that. My guess is you are fairly new and got some TA training, from a website or paid group even.

You are doing a scenario cast there. Cool, but where are the other dozen plausible scenarios?

It is not a trade idea.

I am guessing you suggesting some sort of wedge forming? May wanna draw it correctly then.

You identified some key levels, good, there are more of relevance though.

MACD Momentum maybe turning alone is by far not enough to build an argument
I don’t consider it outside of specific low TF scalping techniques.

Thanks for your serious attempt at TA though. Rare in here.

I agree. Seems very amateurish but better than a lot of TA attempts I see on here. We need some regular TA boards. I might try to get that going on here. Do you have any analysis you can share or have done recently?

Thank you for your honest assessment, I will work on it

Attached: edit_bearish_scenario.png (1600x792, 219.81K)

bunch of newfags dont know where the price is going

Attached: real ta.jpg (1478x830, 237.44K)

cringe
taking advice from 18 year olds seriously, ngmi

>Opinion
Every day when you wake up, open the bitcoin chart
Draw a new line going straight up
Repeat until it happens

you didnt even look mr faggot.
Anyways most people on here do TA but it never works because they are a bunch of poor retards trying to figure out where BITCOIN will go with shitty lines. The one and only chart that works is the rainbow one

yes, they had double top. newfag

my interpretion of these meme lines I drew is either we will get another bounce upwards or its an actual bear market

Attached: ethereum 1d chart.jpg (2475x1063, 279.13K)

doesn't work like that.

If it breaks the resistance it will go upwards, if it breaks the support it will go down. Ofc there is always the possibility of an bear/bull trap.