Why aren’t white men buying crypto?

Why aren’t white men buying crypto?

> A recent Financial Conduct Authority-commissioned report found that women, the under-40s, and people from a black, Asian and minority ethnic background are driving this DIY movement…

thecryptodrudge.com/cryptocurrency-craze-fueled-by-young-women-and-minorites/

Attached: 0468F1ED-B732-4254-A396-0D32B1CE920B.jpg (1000x667, 78.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zk.money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We bought a decade ago

kek..
>he doesn't know
>white flight
>block busting

Not according to their stats by their faggot think tank. According to them, nerds bought a decade ago and millennial and genx white men are no coiners. Have you seen any other stats that say different?

>the demography of this board explained in a single paragraph

Checked. I know for sure there’s a bunch of women on Any Forums. Just post an anti woman post and they will seethe uncontrollably.

I got left behind ;/

Those are trannies bro

It’s not too late user. Only 1% of people have crypto, probably less.

Sounds like the opposite of what they've been screaming for a decade

They are known to lie. Hmm

I got less than 1k into a shitty unknown coin with a low Mcap, but I got fucking bills I gotta pay so it's gotta moon within literally 48 hours or I'm done, and yes I lost a fuck ton last year in comparison to what I have now.
I don't know why I even bother anymore.

Because crypto is an irresponsible thing to buy. Thus, it is purchased by the most irresponsible spenders.

I got you bro. Sell it for eth. Then shield your eth with AZTEK. Then send your eth back to yourself and pay your bills. Then when Aztec does their airdrop you will get free money for using it before. EZ.

Forgot link
zk.money/

Seriously do it. You’ll have to pay for gas but otherwise you can spend the money and get money back when they do their airdrop.

Sounds like a shill... but also might be a thing.
I'm knee deep into this current bitch and I ain't getting off till I'm either dead or get a 10x

Well damn dude. Then stay in that bitch. I was giving you that advice on assumption that you had to sell in 48 hrs to pay your bills

Oh I do I suppose when I sell this I could do what you said, gas fees right now though are murdering anything I do

>implying Any Forums isn't full of third worlders
lmao

Yeah if you sell it to pay bill then definitely do that. The eventual airdrop will be worth more than gas.

Bump