*slowly Chris Benoit's his legacy in your path*

*slowly Chris Benoit's his legacy in your path*

Attached: kane.jpg (212x238, 9.65K)

nigger you're a nigger

*becomes Trump's 2024 running mate in your path*

Lmao. It’s not that big of a deal. He said liberals are weak and see the world as fairyland where war can’t happen. Stop the presses.

We could only be so lucky that the big chud machine kills his family before himself. Retarded brain damaged bigot rethuglican chud

nah this solidifies it. warrior got an award named after him in wwe for his work on the motivational speaking scene

Elaborate

use real words

Being a fucking chud republican is literally worse than the Benoit murder-suicide though.

why did he have to suck Russian dick? hatred of other nations should bring us together. it’s Russia ffs.

Why are you obsessed with sucking dick?

He didn’t.

Attached: 3E5F9D6D-5DEA-417A-8F69-3A367715B930.jpg (828x1442, 547.24K)

Everybody will forget it in a week

Attached: ItsGottaBeKane.jpg (986x1386, 392.64K)

He’s a nobody the only ppl who even know him are retarded southern boomers who grew up watching wrestling. Troons don’t care for ppl like Kane.

Not pro Russian at all but he was just stating a simple fact. I’m sick of these isolationists and libertarians and trumpists acting like war is bad and we can prevent it all the time 24/7 while simultaneously never getting involved. The point is that conflict will always exist, and Kane is absolutely right about might. Putin is just doing shit how it used to be done. I don’t support him but it’s an understandable move.
But Kane will look REALLY bad if Putin does something drastic, like REALLY bad.

They will literally forget about it next week.

Fucking hell these are some braindead takes

>But Kane will look REALLY bad if Putin does something drastic, like REALLY bad.
No he won't, he's condemning Russia on Twitter.

He’s right.

>But Kane will look REALLY bad if Putin does something drastic, like REALLY bad.

No, he won't. Kane's point stands regardless of what Putin does now.

He also believes in the retarded idea that somehow Putin would just leave Ukraine alone if Trump was president. Maybe in Trump's mind but in the real world he was absolutely clueless when he was in the white house and couldn't prevent the deadliest pandemic that has hit the US since the Spanish Flu in 1918.

I hope you’re trolling. He literally did leave Ukraine alone while trump was in office.

Go for in a Ukrainian wasteland that you couldn’t point at on a map a week ago you braindead moron.

>defending Kane by exposing his retardedness
lmfao

He also left them alone during Obama's first term. Doesn't mean he wouldn't still attack.

>couldn't prevent the deadliest pandemic
how was he supposed to stop china from releasing that shit
>Putin would just leave Ukraine alone if Trump was president
that's literally what happened when he was, since trump is open to negotiations while biden can't form a coherent sentence let alone know hat planet he's on
ukraine was invaded in 2014 and 2022, not when trump was in office

Attached: biting.png (625x626, 39.9K)

you either die a hero..

I like Putin. Take that, snowflakes!

This is some amazing cope

>trump is open to negotiations
>cucking to another country's demands is a good thing

Can't tell if bait or if you are just that retarded

Nah trump was more based than that. He told Putin hed turn Moscow into ruble if he went near Ukraine

>Doesn't elaborate on why they're retarded
Typical pseudo intellectual babbling

Look, you know just as well as I do that people like Putin and Xi and Kim can't be reasoned with. Not without sacrificing a good bit of our values. And no, I'm not neoliberal, I'm neoconservative. I know what George W. or McCain would do in this situation and that is go to war.

Ahh so Trump supporting Putin now is just 4d chess because he knows it is making Biden look bad, how could I ever have doubted him...well other than the other times he chose to support foreign political leaders over his own people but we don't have to acknowledge that...