Unilab is to Web3 what WordPress was to people creating their own websites

Unilab is to Web3 what WordPress was to people creating their own websites

Attached: sure thing!.gif (260x194, 1.62M)

I dont get your point.
are you trying to say im doing smart contracts by my own? I already did that lol

And you asshole to my dick is what a nigger is to your mom OP fuck you

did you use wordpress? the basic stuff sucks, you need to pay cash to real get something of it

Imagine being stupid enough to not understand how smart contracts works

Bet you got shit from a wordpress poster such as info or something pirated and now you are bitching about it KEK

nice dubs anons

Attached: 1611420650737.png (512x512, 224.68K)

You already realized that you can do the same shit with wix, right?

there exists Karens all around the world fren
as long as those bitches exists you know that there are too many idiots on this worlds god i wish i could kill them

HOLY SHIT, YOU HIT THE QUINTS

a vulnerable shitheap, ok thanks.

>Unilab is to Web3 what WordPress was to people creating their own websites
yes, basically both are made to make life easier for the company that buys them

kill women is always the right thing, but, ulab will fail then, don't do it, for the sake of my bags

I dont care at all, not a big deaal since that shit made easier is just a rock to the feet, but maybe if implemented better it could make an actual good difference.

And what's unilab function?
I never heard them name, I live in a bubble.

nigga did you invest without thinking again? im tired of seeing you all concerned about a shitcoin.
Look at the service growing first, then invest. Newfag.

We don't care OP

Attached: 1608409627503.jpg (750x563, 41.65K)

>And what's unilab function?
basically ''no code smart contracts'' is what they promise, for now they have planned 4 types of smart contracts and their real function is for people new to cryptos who want to start a project without having knowledge on the subject
>boomers
>newfags
>new companies
currently companies like walmart are negotiating with them, I understand that walmart wants to make their own shitcoin or something like that.

>function is for people new to cryptos who want to start a project without having knowledge on the subject
It reminds me of when I was a freshman in uni and I wanted to pass my Physics 1 exam and I had to blackmail my engineer brother into helping me for the exam.

>Unilab is to Web3
web3 dapp, I don't know if I like this so much.
web3 is a very new concept these days, and it connects directly to our wallets.
tries to be an improved kind of decentralized web2

is it really safe?

I think you have misunderstood how it works.
They develop web3 in the framework of their system
That is, it will not be compiled using any foreign language or framework
This system is used using web3 for the creation and administration of the non-code contract

i'm not sure but it's more functional and brings benefits that web2 doesn't really bring. maybe trying it will make a difference, i mean what could go wrong?

this is how the stories of many beggars begin