When did u realize the (((elites))) are shorting humanity to summon ancient gods...

when did u realize the (((elites))) are shorting humanity to summon ancient gods? all the suffering is to syphon energy into bringing them into phase. buy bitcoin.

Attached: 1638118632217.jpg (1832x1716, 325.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PuyoHH4c70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate the antichrist
I hate the antichrist
I hate the antichrist
buy Bitcoin

Bitcoin is pretty dope. What do you think of Chainlink?

What if the price if infinite because time just stops 2030? Hence no trades can be made.

Attached: 1531425545797.png (594x609, 441.83K)

that's the dumbest fucking graph I've ever seen

This is literally (You)

Attached: you.jpg (700x481, 69.26K)

(((chainlink))) it's a distraction son. Focus your mind, search your soul and return to the only coin you know will set you free. Stack Bitcoin, and repent of your altfaggery

moves likes that are only possible with a small marketcap, which is no longer the case, as the bitcoin market cap currently rivals Faang companies :)

This is a good thread and I've enjoyed it. Sleep tight fellow schitzo Bitcoin bro. It makes me feel better to know you're out there.

Bitcoin is an absurdly tiny market cap. FB stock will not replace fiat.

fuck your fagman stocks faggot

Bitcoin Cash

>when did u realize the (((elites))) are shorting humanity to summon ancient gods?
Around 6 years ago. It have been quite a pill to swallow, ngl.
And i don't mean simply the whole MK Monarch/adreno/satanic ritual/trauma mind splitting personalities basic conspi stuff.

I dug deep into their system of belief. To make it simple, their secret doctrine is a kabbalistic pervertion of the greek gnosis. They think themselves as the alchemical precursors to the reunification of the Adam Kadmon.
They unironically make inter-generational pacts with extra-dimensional archonic entities (fakely named greys and reptilians) and allow their bodies to become vessels for these entities, since they don't have any other way to impact the physical realm.
Their goal is to trade the eternal damnation of the human race to an endless cycle of reincarnation to feed these entities (after our death our souls are captured by greys via some hightec stuff, harvested, and our memory erased and we get reincarnated) in exchange of knowledge/a pass to escape the demiurgic prison of the physical dimension after their death.

I know this can sound a bit psycho but this is literally what's happening on this shit planet.

Attached: 1645480876448.gif (480x270, 3.28M)

source

Attached: my opinion.jpg (604x604, 130.7K)

But seriously, i can't give you one source, it have been a compilation of all my searches for the past decade+.
A good introduction to their secret doctrine is pic rel though.

Attached: COVER_2nd_1024_wide.jpg (1024x696, 160.24K)

How to escape prison planet after dying

From what i know.. we can't. There is no way out, and it's going on since millenias.
That's why in the gnostic belief Earth = Hell.

15 years ago, unironically Alex Jones ENDGAME

Weird esoteric parallel to my own take that we live in a infinitely fractal high-tech simulation where the elite are the outsiders looking in, while also controlling their own avatars in this plane. The rest of us are damned to an eternal recycling/reset of the software, forced to live through another sim every time we think we die. memory formatted, achievements erased. it also might explain my chronic deja-vu as a child, but none in my adult life.

Either way, I think we're on the right track, user. The answer is likely somewhere in the middle, but every bit as unbelievable and ridiculous. This is clown world after all.

We are definitely on the same path fren. Only the terminology differ, you're using a more "technological" angle whereas i'm using the old esoteric wording.
But this is indeed a kind of simulation controlled by a Demiurge/Super AI, to which the "agents Smith" on the ground are the greys (and their vessel/host) and the reptilians (higher on the archonic hierarchy, they have a soul whereas the greys are simply automatons).

Matrix is really the tldr of Gnosticism, and that's why it resonated so much among a lot of us. Deep down we knew it was the truth. Another summing up would be Jupiter Ascending (also made by the Wachowskis).
In both cases the antagonists from the movies are our (((elites))) and their leaders.

I think too much credence is given to dominator models and not enough to chaos which cares not for any conspiring apes. Please check out the following by the legendary McKenna:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PuyoHH4c70

Attached: choosethesignsyoulikemost.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

Jesus loves you.

And all of you need that real bad right now.

I believe there is a potential escape, but it requires some heavy introspection and total relinquishment of worldly beliefs, emotions, and attachments. You have to first realize that the Earth is the bottom rung and most base fractal (-2) of existence. The idea of "free will" belongs here. Then you have fractal -1, which is the understanding that there is an omnipotent being(s) that determines the course, i.e. God has a plan and the plan is the world built in Fractal -2. The next step is to cross the rubicon, placing one in Fractal 0, where you are now an outsider looking in to the "negative space" of Fractals -2 and -1 and realize that yes, there is a "God" but if God is powerful enough to determine the course of the world, why would it stop at such limits and place such constraints on its creations? You, as an individual, must detach from all worldly attachments, and understand the only thing you know is that you are always ignorant. You have free will, and that free will has been pre-determined, but what good is a pre-determined free will but to act as the punchline of a joke? Why would god build such a vast world and universe only to rest on the 7th day?

And from here, we step into Fractal 2. God has a sense of humor, otherwise none of this would exist. It loves all of its creations infinitely and unconditionally, while simultaneously displaying a level of apathy that we might consider neglectful. everything IS, and nothing ISN'T. Each fractal is a layer of truth, while each following fractal paradoxically invalidates the truths of the preceeding one. The only truth we truly can be sure of is our own ignorance. Only god knows, but we will probably never know what god knows, except that our truths are simply what they are, the bad with the good. Everything just IS. and It is an infinite joke being played by god, because what's the point if you can't find the sense of humor in this entire shit show clown world?

that is how you escape

Bitcoin is a global market, it should be over $300T MC. The global derivative MC is over $1Q, and I can imagine it being a lot higher. Bitcoin as a non-debt unit of currency should be infinitely more valuable than any debt-based currency.

Attached: Exters-Pyramid.jpg (1033x838, 172.72K)