Oh shit. I was just notified that I've been fired from my job

Oh shit. I was just notified that I've been fired from my job.

Attached: 1615947138928.png (1106x1012, 970.53K)

Congrats I guess, bro

Congratulations !

What did you do?

Called out sick for two months straight.

I'm not sure that's what he meant

Cool, now you can join the rAntiWork movement!

Based but surely you saw this coming

I did. The plan was to force them to fire a sick man and then milk unemployment gibs for as long as I can afterwards. I guess I'm just a little stunned that there's no turning back now.

You literally protected everyone from getting covid. You are a hero, user!

Attached: b3d.jpg (657x527, 37.41K)

Exactly, that's what I kept telling them.

I wish I had 10 employees like you. It's hard to get people to show up for their shifts though

You should throw your penis at someone while chanting “Biden Biden Biden.” It will be the new trend. I’m always early, but never wrong.

good now you'll be free

Attached: Joe_Biden_Masturbating.png (1920x1080, 913.78K)

Based, time to collect unemployment

Autist of the week. Congratulations I guess.

Imagine paying tax in any of these faggot wef run western countries. You did well op now collect unemployment until covid is over.

I'm happy for you bro. Too bad it wasn't the best timing market wise, would have been better back in April. I almost quit my wagie job in April but know it looks like I'll be here awhile longer.

By the way you can't collect unemployment if you were fired, only laid off. Sell pokemon cards or drugs

Techncally, I've only been following company protocol. Even though there is no federal vax mandate, my company is imposing one anyways. They're also requiring us to pass a health check every morning, and if you can't pass the health check, it specifically tells you not to come in to work that day. If they're literally firing a person for simply following protocol, I'm pretty sure I'll get something. Regardless, I am selling my old pokemon and yugioh cards. In fact, I'm selling everything that I own and looking into living out of a van to save money while I invest.

Attached: 1626898589851.gif (150x200, 1.07M)