How low will the BTC price be when WW3 starts?

how low will the BTC price be when WW3 starts?

just in case i'm accumulating sum shitcoins but what are you degens doing? already tethered out all ur cash?

Attached: sagaegaegeag.jpg (750x1000, 57.5K)

WW3 wouldn't happen in a week and would likely happen years from now.

Just scalping on bsc shitcoins and in bnb the rest of the day and will go to busd if btc starts dropping again

>25k probably

Ive been accumulating bch n btc for while now. Last time those two pumped at the same time.

Buying alts at the very beginning of a bear market is the worst decision you can make. Buy good alts when no one else is buying and crypto looks dead by end of year.

WW3 is already priced in

getting avax and masturbating to the profits. ww3 won't happen, stop believing shit you watch on the internet you fucking nigger

I sold 60k now buying back in already, don't sell the bottom

Well we're fucked

You are gonna make it user... I sold at 58K but now I'm buying BCH and mist

Buying in the dip is one sure strategy that keeps me in a good positioning in the bulls. I am currently accumulating some promising low caps such as PKR, MPL and TOWER just so I get well positioned for the next bull run.

I'm looking for some gems on smartbch

Well it's just triple topped on the 1hr wick chart and looks like it's trying to break under 38k so I'm gonna go with 22k.

>very beginning of a bear market
Yes this was november

Speaking of a hypothetical WW3, IMO a large part of the world's population would invest their money in something more valuable than Fiat money due to a possible crisis, I see a possibility that we would see a bullrun that would take it to over $100k

idgaf about BTC honestly

Just want my MATIC to pump as per usual

WW3 would be the trigger for nation states to start buying, price would skyrocket

That's what I think

Then take a look at Celery or MistSwap if that's what you're looking for