How much would people be willing to pay for a V-tuber avatar NFT?

How much would people be willing to pay for a V-tuber avatar NFT?

Attached: 1623321945039.jpg (680x680, 96.17K)

Fuck off with that shit, we no simp here

Nothing
/thread

They already pay for them without having to make them "nfts" so I'd guess just about the same? This is literally adding an unnecessary gimmick on what's essentially just selling a 3D model

>V-tuber
The fucking state of this board

Give it to me straight, Any Forumsraelis. How profitable would it be for me to become a vtuber?

Fuck off back to your containment board

Attached: 1643830248505.jpg (203x353, 20.82K)

>V-tuber avatar
Fuck you

There's a board for this shit now?

you already missed your chance if you're asking this question in 2022. the vtuber bubble has already exploded and if you didn't make a name for yourself back when it was all the rage then you just wasted your one and only chance to get into this particular niche and start earning money just by acting cute and having a bunch of simps giving you free money

Don't go, it's full of cringe. Some titties too, but overall it's just cringe

Fuck hiroshimoot, fuck janitors and fuck niggers for allowing this kind of crossposting garbage

Nice tits. Name?

I'm ashamed to admit it, but i'm getting some animu waifus NFT. They look fucking good

Bunny Ayumi's V-tuber. This is the girl behind it

Attached: e575ff837a1f6c07d2b37be0d0715891.jpg (1280x1920, 265.75K)

KYS

Fugg, now that's a shame. But you're probably right since getting an audience has always been a fucking pain in the ass. I just thought that this would be the only way to become an e-celeb without having to doxx yourself in the process since the "avatar" is supposed to be that, your visual representation for your audience so they can delude themselves into thinking they're interacting with a real life waifu/husbando

Attached: 1641162409068.jpg (437x501, 14.43K)

Damn, vtubers look like that?

I still don't get how that shit came to exist in the first place

Attached: 1645237594612.jpg (407x286, 12.2K)

Not everyone, most are just men with a voice changer

There are worse ways to spend your money. I looked into waifu genesis and some of their cards looked decent while others were just too bad for me to consider. I think Hinata was also planning to dedicate a section of its marketplace to v-tuber nfts if I'm not mistaken?

If you're talking about Waifu collection, based.
If you're talking about Mommy Milkers, KYS

>Hinata

Attached: 1645205876247.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Doesn't surprise me since the overwhelming majority of real women don't give a single fuck about anime/otaku culture, so it's probably up to the trannies to fill in their role so that lonely autists can feel any sort of "human interaction" with them

That's hot as fuck, why is she using a fucking animu avatar instead of just milking simps with that rack?

>Mommy Milkers
SHUT THE FUCK UP TOURIST

Attached: 1644972915036.jpg (719x1280, 83.49K)

Same reason ethots exist as a whole - men are cucked on a societal level

>V-tubers
kill yourself op

People pay thousands already for some models, so I'd say they'd be willing to pay a lot for even more exclusive ones.

>women don't give a fuck about anime
No shit, sherlock. They only pretend to be into it so they can get attention. Everyone knows that already

v-tubers are virtual hijabs. think about it

>Same reason ethots exist as a whole - men are cucked on a societal level
I fucking hate this clown world and its clown based society so much it's honestly unreal goddammit

i wouldnt and not least because i edit and mishmash my avatars already so being constrained to an nft would be shit but there absolutely would be a market for this

Are you saying Hololive will make nfts?