>shitcoins evaporating daily
>relationships falling apart
>every day wake up, coom, fall back asleep, eat, fall asleep, coom, fall asleep

How do i profit from this, in a business and finance sense

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

literally me

turn 31 in August

You probably live in the eastern timezone

Stop waiting for summer to do "things", Winter is 8 months out the year, You can't be hermit and sit inside on your computer

You’re gross

same, 92 user here

at least i took good care of myself and have a stable job so i look like im still in college.

How is "covid" interfering with your life? Even the most cucked states have dropped all restrictions.

36 here, what do i win

33 here
realized that i need to adjust my expectations for financial freedom by several decades
haven't been with a woman in 5 years

Attached: 1619562672686.jpg (1024x768, 69.28K)

Fun activities to do in the winter? I mean sometimes I'll go for a drive and just get lunch if I'm bored and the roads ain't too bad.

Businesses are still requiring vaccine cards in california particularly music festivals

It's only a matter time before a new variant shows up. They are gonna re-do mask mandates just to remind us that they can.

This, I moved to the west coast so I actually go outside more than 3 months a year

>California
Stay there, you reap what you sow.

how do i profit from living in a yuropoor covid dystopia while barely having mid 5fig to my name, half of which is in crypto ?

Attached: 1645097975503.jpg (238x212, 7.06K)

Fuck. Im 29 now. Where the fuck did the time go? WHERE THE FUCK DID It GO FRENS?? Where?? And im not even going to make it by 40 most likely and by then all my youth will have long withered. Fuck this shit there is no escape even with a masters a white collar job and crypto investing time fucks us all.

Honestly what are you even talking about. 31 here turning 32 soon. I see people talk like this completely unironically. My life is literally the same as it was pre-Covid at this point. The single difference is wearing a mask, and I don’t even notice it anymore. Are you really just staging inside? You realize you don’t have to do that anymore, right? I went bar hopping Friday, saw the Jackass movie in theaters on Saturday, and stayed in Sunday. And I’m someone who was never a Covid denier or anything. I took all the general precautions. But life feels pretty much normal now. So, what’s going on with you? I’m genuinely curious.

Attached: A3E92385-29C0-4369-A423-98E5EEE438F3.jpg (385x576, 74.97K)

Start drinking 1 gallon of water a day

>music festivals
This just reminded me that I'd really like to go to Defqon someday. Not even a festival dude, never been to a concert, but Zyzz makes me want to go to one so bad

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: de-flag.jpg (3500x2331, 444.23K)

hey this is me to a t, but i also smoke weed 24/7

Attached: rt56656.jpg (1500x700, 139.99K)

hey there little fella, You're from red*it, Aren't you?

Attached: 1625466997960.jpg (750x645, 344.33K)