Business Ideas

I got lucky and made a few million in BTC. After tax (no bully pls), I will have just short of 2 million USD. I don't have any confidence in the crypto market, I was just gambling, and I want to start a business of some kind but I have no idea what to do.

What should I do now that I have some money? Where do I go from here?

Attached: science.png (1554x936, 2.14M)

Donate it to fight climate change

i thought about real estate, but, seems like everything is at a high. also my city everything is reeaallly expensive.

you trying to start a biz:
* you will realize how fucked every aspect of the world is. employees + suppliers + customers all suck.
* you will realize that the common thread among all these things is a failing money system, it leads to perverse incentives where clownrules dominate.
* you will wish you never sold your btc

Hire me as your hype man, mostly just the guy who gets you coke and your bodyguard

I'm a musician and artist, you can become an art collector and buy my work, help support the creative community.

i kind of know the first part because I work at a small business and deal with the shitty employees, suppliers and customers. I'd love to have a comfy business, something that doesn't require lots of employees or a huge supply chain.

good luck with your art m8!

I actually know a good business investment that would make bank but I'm not sharing it over Any Forums

Thanks brah, best of luck on your business endevors. I have lots of musical instruments, and they hold value or gain value really well, so that's probably what I would do, hell I can buy a used module, use it in tons of music, then turn around and sell it for what I got it for or more depending on market conditions.

I own a few cars that have appreciated, but I don't know how long that will last. Maybe I should buy some classic cars that are upcoming?

Musical instruments sounds comfy. Some of those violins I know are super valuable. The thing that sucks about cars is they're so big... I really like home theater and speakers, but speakers don't really appreciate.

Hey dumbfuck! Buy a supercar so you can start networking

Attached: 0_5U2xsiFZCyuZ_C9n.jpg (1920x1080, 795.4K)

Make your own movie just like Tommy Wiseau

desu you should've just kept it all in btc and just taken out a small loan against it (tax free) and start your business. by selling you've already made mistake #1. mistake #2 is starting a business knowing that most businesses are in the negative for the first 3 years. mistake #3 would be tying up the rest of your capital into physical assets that don't go up or down in value week by week, and to get your money back you have to sell them to a customer.
my take? mistake #1 is going to snowball you into mistake #3 if you don't know what you're doing and entering products you don't know about

fund a mid-budget neil breen movie

Buy some NFT spaceships on MustCometh gaming platform. Stake it or set it up for renting. With this, you will be earning without even playing the game.

All set for business then :)

Create fake websites for kids to put on their resumes when they get hired. You'll add their name and reply with emails if they pay $120 a month while they go off and apply. They also need to submit a headshot and resumes.

Easy money, good way to get fast networking. Always in demand.

I bought a coffee shop. Doesn't make much money but I get to employ cute girls

Smart dude. People like you seems to have enjoyed much success in card games. Don't allow this smart brain of yours to waste, engage on GameStar+ discord channel and fight to be on top of the leaderboard

either start a business in relation to something you're good at or passionate about or get some franchise that has a proven record in your area if you're brain dead. All businesses are going to take a lot of work and you'd almost fair better by leaving a significant portion of that money invested as safely as you see fit. Your gains will pay a very healthy yearly income if invested wisely. Even moreso if you reinvest said gains every year for a while.

lol how much of a cuck do u have to be, you buy an entire business just so you can talk to girls

I didn't and still don't know anything about business. When I do interviews I just pick the most attractive girls and it's worked out good so far. It's like one of those Korean character collector games