Smackdown ratings PLUMMET, Rampage ratings SKYROCKET

>Smackdown 2/18: 2,173 (0.54)
>Smackdown 2/25: 2,114 (0.57)

>Rampage 2/18: 471k (0.20)
>Rampage 2/25: 473k (0.18)

Attached: 2022-2-25-Fri-FinalCable-LSD.jpg (703x1203, 524.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/3595717/#3595858
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2022-2-25-Fri-FinalBcast-LSD.jpg (562x331, 126.79K)

Will Rampage do above 500k again?

Based

Great numbers for SD given everything else going on. Gotta be a disappointment for AEW though, I think it’s time they cancel this one.

But you dumbasses tried telling me on Saturday that SmackDown dipped under two million and I told you that wasn’t true. Wrestling fans on here are plain out retarded. Let’s not sugarcoat it.

worked

>getting KWAB'd by the entire CNN lineup
how embarrassing

Its time to move rampage

Alfred kowuna is a dumbass. Second time fast nationals didn't mean shit

>Smackdown plummets
>Higher ratings than last week
AEWtists are so delusional that they now literally are just making shit up to cope

>newfag edrone seething
This your first thread?

>>Rampage 2/18: 471k (0.20)
>>Rampage 2/25: 473k (0.18)

Rampage went up barely 2k views but it's a Skyrocket...user you smoking something. Also won't it be a Plummet because your Beloved "Key Demo" went down accord to you that is all that matters? Oh wait... it only matters when it goes Up for AEW.

Meanwhile, even with Charles and Ronda opening and a Sashit Banks match, Smackdown still managed to stay above 2m. We keep winning SmackChas even with the biggest antidraws on the show.

But Smackdown when up in the demos and Rampage went down

Attached: retard.jpg (460x322, 29K)

based smackgod demo skyrocket. nice try aewxir.

nice reddit spacing newfagggot. A skyrocket is a skyrocket.

when there's no war, sure
The ratings were mogged by news, can't you read the chart? Smackdown does well because it's free. If it had been on FS1, it would have done 400k too.

Shiteaters coping already. Oh, it's going to be a great week of failures for Tiny Khan and the cult.

go the fuck back, even being up by 1k is a skyrocket you fucking redditor newfag

Holy newfag. Did you edrones come from reddit?

>Shiteaters coping already. Oh, it's going to be a great week of failures for Tiny Khan and the cult.
please seek a gym

Attached: dylan-selfie.png (474x459, 473.3K)

Attached: omega.jpg (592x735, 363.08K)

You can't tell anybody to go to the gym when you don't even have a girlfriend. Imagine how fast you would get KWAB'd by a girl if she found that pic on your computer

imagine her reaction when she finds out he paid some guy 500 dollars to make memes of that fat dude lmao

>posts le reaction image for damage control
Get fucked

Rampage plummeted in the demos. Chris Jericho must be worsening his cirrhosis drinking in depression that he isn't the demo god anymore

No way. God I bet his mom cries herself to sleep at night

Cult sure is uppity with the ratings today, they can't even defend their Key Demo

>he thinks Jericho being on commentary is going to skyrocket ratings
lmao

>archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/3595717/#3595858

I thought the opposite and it's true. He is plummeting the ratings

>473k
>lowest demo of the year
Holy FUCK what a pissant company! Reset the counter.

Attached: 1596023968408.jpg (1419x1235, 65.9K)