I got an offer at Reddit as a software engineer, total comp is $250k (base, RSUs, sign-on)...

I got an offer at Reddit as a software engineer, total comp is $250k (base, RSUs, sign-on). It's currently my highest offer.

>in b4 you have to go back

Memes aside, should I take it?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

yes, and then subvert it from within. start archiving all their email comms for a future leak to expose the corruption and kikery

Wtf im making only 85k, but im not american. How much easier would it be for me to make more money if i find a new job? How much could be making?

Absolutely this

How old are you? Are the hours long? Did they mention smart contracts in the interviews??

28, word is wlb is good, no smart contracts, not crypto team

You will become one of them if you accept it. We can all say "subvert it" and so on but in all likelihood you will enjoy playing squash with your new friends and eventually you will become a basedboy
It is up to you user
In the meantime it was good knowing you

Attached: 1622152439306.jpg (593x936, 104.6K)

getting more money is easier jumping to a new job (vs. waiting for a promotion) promotions are huge fucking scam and meme.

Larp

Can you please get my facebook back for me? Someone has control of it

naw, i'd never leave this mexican archery image board. i fit in here most when it comes to most places online desu.

Attached: 1615034285814.jpg (878x1024, 89.52K)

Reddit, no FB/Meta you retard

kek

I wish I would have spent my youth getting educated, I'm a drop out and total loser autist, I would have done well you guys act like you hate it but try being in my position less than a grand in hand bills stacking up, body rotting from the inside out, and I gotta "restart" my life again for like the 6th time.

Be glad you have work or income for that matter.

I had a friend that worked there. It seemed chill and like you could switch teams or go remote easily. Plus I’m sure the stock will appreciate on IPO

What did you spend your youth doing user? Were your parents around?

I was autistic and did awful in school mom was a drunk and father was like 60 by the time I was 8 so he was fully busy with his business, which I eventually helped when I got pulled out of school, it's a long story and doesn't really matter.

You are a hacker you fuck

Take the job but slack off and do as little as possible.

yes we need someone on the inside to get us the deathstar blueprints, if you will

>in b4 you have to go back
Sorry bud, but you’re still going to have to go back