European areas that are extremely comfy to live in

I always saw southern Germany, Southern France and Switzerland as comfy. I live in the Netherlands btw, which is comfy except for the climate and lack of nature. These last two are kinda important tho.

Attached: 1643595407715.jpg (1200x1271, 134.62K)

East Germany, Hungary

southern france is about as developed as kenya, pretty much the entire educated population lives close to paris.

America.

Attached: greatest country on earth.png (850x400, 254.79K)

being in close proximity to so much history and cute (not fat) women must be cool. it's a shame that everyone is poor and that there are so many muslims and niggers.

I aint moving until I'm getting politically persecuted or something (not far off). I hate my country but I don't think I could live anywhere else.

How about Toulose or Lyon?
Yeah I love Europe. As a refugee myself born in Germany I think it's a good thing that immigration is talked about more. It's been a blind spot for too long
t. E-M78 bvull

Attached: Haplogroup-E-V13.gif (800x581, 84.19K)

Italy is the best country

where do you live user?

>As a refugee myself born in Germany I think it's a good thing that immigration is talked about more
Are you a non-white..?

fixed

Attached: 1645545984460.jpg (1200x1271, 241.8K)

If you mean by educated degenerate yes, sounds like southern france is the place to be then

depends on what you count as white. my mother and sisters have light hair and blue/green eyes. i can pass at most as southern european if i try. we're kurdish

Switzerland is the nicest country I have ever been to in my life.

If money were no issue, I would be living in Maui, Hawaii, or Switzerland.

nice
how would an nft based on meme evolution work? own the data of memes, memes of production

used to be true
now (pandemic, insane rent prices) it's changing
if you choose south of france, choose an expensive coastal city or at least make sure you don't live surrounded by HLM full of arabs

the black guy in germny should be an arab

>comfy, climate, nature
These are the things a single middle-aged woman would care about, when she's looking for a place to retire.

what do you care about then?

Isn't land really cheap or even free in parts of east Germany?

What about the Baltic nations?

At least they don't seem hell bent on filling their countries with arabs and africans and taxing the shit out of everyone to fund that.

It is cheap because the east has absolutely no infrastructure.You will have third world internet connection, if any at all.
You have some villages where even the post office closed, since everyone that isn't old, moved to the big cities or west/south.

>Italy is the best
This. Think Adriatic coast. Lots of great, mellow affordable stuff. Way under the radar.

Yet