So why is bitcoin stuck at 38k now?

So why is bitcoin stuck at 38k now?
Shouldn't it pump to 39.5k at least?

Attached: 1526587750633.png (443x634, 480.65K)

just the market fucking with your head

based LOL

>be 5'6'' woman
>wear 5 inch heels
>make fun of 5'8'' man

men under 6 foot aren't real men.

and women aren't real humans so who cares

>he thinks there's a woman in that picture

I'm a 6'4 poorchad.
Manlets are the supreme gentlemen and will usher in the new age of man.

>stuck
BTC is being manipulated down $20k

Based. All women are of the devil.

To take your money to think it will pump. Were going to test 29K.

I'm 6'1 and I agree. Well not really, I still consider I have an advantage and think there's something to manlet rage, but I have the highest respect for manlets and they've often stolen girls from me and many other tall people.

The internet has destroyed the minds of many incels. New technology is very dangerous for some people because it impresses on them things that aren't true at all. Here we have a picture that was taken once - out of billions of pictures in a similar situation everyone knows this one, this freakish picture that you have zero appreciation of the circumstances behind it (as far as I recall, that dude was annoying and harassing the girls all through the night and they had no idea who he is). And you're going to sit there and say this is the way things are.

It would be like if we took a gore image of some nasty shit and kept reposting it and said this is how people are and behave. It's not how people behave. Again the internet has destroyed incel minds and they keep making it worse by reposting the same images again themselves in some weird self-reinforcing loop.

You shouldn't make fun of short people user.

Attached: Rogan.jpg (768x1024, 154.25K)

Low volume dump = more pump imminent

6’4” manlet reporting in
i never understood why people cared about height. I don’t really pay attention so everyone shorter to me looks the same height

Attached: DE151167-6A72-491B-BD3B-76426D1B5872.jpg (640x480, 52.95K)

Had a manlet friend. Nigger was toxic as fuck. We let it slide most times but this nigger deserved to die. I bet he's suicidal.

> manlet hands typed this

>"don’t wear heels tonight babe"
>"why? look, just don’t"

Attached: Manlets BTFO 😂.webm (576x1024, 796.14K)

reminder that this is a demoralization thread with "relevant" biz text to avoid getting deleted for being off topic.

sage

same
but every once in a while i run into some fag whos taller than me. it makes me go "fuck this guy is tall" and stand up straight. is that how manletd feel all the time?

you can't call a 5'8" individual "a man"

Who gives a fuck about Bitcoin right now? It's 2022. Ethereum and Polygon are on a rampage and bitcoin won't matter anymore. Also no one cares about your height you stupid degenerates. Be confident.