Chuds stay winning brother - HH

tmz.com/2022/02/28/hulk-hogan-announces-divorce-second-wife-jennifer-mcdaniel-sky/

>Hulk Hogan is no longer married ... the WWE legend just announced he has divorced his 2nd wife, Jennifer McDaniel, and already has a new GF.

>"Yo Maniacs just for the record, the Facebook and Instagram posts are of me and my girlfriend Sky, I am officially divorced, sorry I thought everyone already knew, love my Maniacs4Life," the 2x WWE Hall of Famer announced on social media on Monday.

>According to court records obtained by TMZ Sports, Hulk filed for divorce in October 2021. As Hulk states, the divorce was finalized in 2021.

Attached: file.png (690x876, 542.04K)

There goes the Gawker money

KWADB

Hogan is a scum bag. I cannot stand this racist prick and will throw a celebration the day it’s lights out, game over for him.

The Hulkster wants to beat Ric Flair record.

surely he had a prenup for this marriage right bros? he didn’t sign the mark contract again, right!??!

YOU TRYING TO BIG LEAGUE ME PUNK? YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN THE NATURE BOY
*BLADES SELF*
*DIVORCES WIFE*

Attached: file.png (250x296, 142.39K)

fuck niggers brother

We all know Hogan is gay just come out already

Why can't Conseratards stay in a committed relationship? They always talk about traditional ideals yet they divorce more than anyone.

That's a dam lie brother I love big sloppy titties!

Attached: file.png (2000x1333, 3.9M)

>that face
Yep, he's definitely gay.

When your a celeb they will want to milk you for your money and bounce. Blame no fault divorce

Attached: file.png (640x640, 588.57K)

He used to have sex with Vince and Brutus Beefcake, he's at the very least bi

not gonna lie I would coom on linda's hag face and titties bros

not gonna lie Linda looking kinda good in that overblown cougar with giant fake tits kind of way

Wtf that’s Brooke

I wouldn't want to marry her but I'd let myself get mauled by her outside an applebees at 2 am

Nothing closer than the love of a Daddy and his Little Girl, brother HH.

Attached: tendies.jpg (717x428, 18.25K)

Maniacs4Life?

>*BLADES SELF*
>*DIVORCES WIFE*

Attached: 1512462461594.png (215x267, 70.54K)