WW3 can’t melt Unilab Network’s 20 cent support beams

WW3 can’t melt Unilab Network’s 20 cent support beams

Attached: gogoputinrangers.jpg (225x225, 5.53K)

looking cute, might invade Ukraine later

those are some thin support beams you're rocking there

more like later in the day

THE MIGHTY 20 CENTS SUPPORT BEAMS

hey, some coins have the only supports their 3 bagholders can afford, give them some credit

so is this why every chart is going to shit?

okay i've been seeing a lot of unilab over biz recently, what's the big deal with it, how can i profit from it or fudd it to oblivion?

russia did a little trolling

If ww3 can melt btc it can melt whatever the fuck it is you bought, fren

>w-we have renewed the pools guys please buy s-s-some more....
>w-we will launch soon... pinky promise...

Attached: 0080.jpg (457x494, 92.3K)

basically it's a project that mainly focuses on providing support for no code smart contracts (mainly for enterprises but can be used widely by users) in hopes that, by supporting accessibility, we get a massive adoption of entrepreneurs and big industry names that would be otherwise too lazy to invest in programmers for their own shitcoin

Yes?
Have you learned absolutely fucking nothing bro?
You invest in anything you need to be up to date with the news. Global news I mean. Follow trends, read narratives.
That's how you follow the money.

>shits on the floor
>cums a little
>opens bank account on a foreign country
lucky for you there will be no big industry names after ww3

>i've been seeing a lot of X in Any Forums recently
>how do i profit from this?
you don't. you avoid it.

Congratulations you summed up defi in the year of our lord 2022 (and 2021, 2020 and 2019 really).

im trying to follow the logic here and im just baffled by how your approach to a term so complex as mass adoption (Followed by trends and global economy/politics and cultural engagement) is by offering "the chance to make your own shitcoin" to "entrepreneurs" (vague, who are you referring to, exactly?) and "big industry names" (im guessing, apple, amazon, tesla?) that would be "too lazy" to invest in programmers. Bruh, you think those multi-billion companies are "too lazy" to use the programmers they already have to do a little coding? No, my duderino, they don't care yet, they're playing the long bet to see who fucks it first and who makes the next eth
you're just too dumb

What the fuck does Russia invading some war-torn no name irrelevant little shithole have anything to do with Bitcoin dipping into the shadow realm once again?
>bruv just read the news bruv thats how you know
Every day there's some new economically/sociopolitical catastrophe happening somewhere in the world. How am I supposed to know what will affect crypto? That's easy to say if you invested in say, oil or metals or other trad shit. But this is different.
Also
>bro
Go back.

Attached: 1642698292331.jpg (272x271, 20.62K)

defi is unironically dead

i used to believe in defi

>no code
Fuck that.

Read: It's nothingburger as always.

>nothingburger
he

>says ukraine is irrelevant
>doesn't care shit about the next iran/irak war
you're just purely dumb, user

i wouldn't advice the same thing but hey, you do you
i lurk biz for the hidden gems and holy unicorns

too doomposter for my taste, we do need no code in crypto, for the dumbest of our frens to still enjoy its benefits

If a multi billion dollar corporation is going to get fucked by Xi, everything will dump.
If Russia invades another country, everything will dump.
America is irrelevant.

Follow this handy dummy-proof handbook for your future investing endeavours fren.

Prove me wrong. Why is Ukraine important at all.

Based as fuck.

>im trying to follow the logic here and im just baffled by how your approach to a term so complex as mass adoption (Followed by trends and global economy/politics and cultural engagement) is by offering "the chance to make your own shitcoin" to "entrepreneurs" (vague, who are you referring to, exactly?) and "big industry names" (im guessing, apple, amazon, tesla?) that would be "too lazy" to invest in programmers. Bruh, you think those multi-billion companies are "too lazy" to use the programmers they already have to do a little coding? No, my duderino, they don't care yet, they're playing the long bet to see who fucks it first and who makes the next eth
you're just too dumb

Attached: 1632870494793.jpg (785x1000, 106.91K)

>takes a piece of a who country
>oh nooo www3

>duderino :^)
Get range banned forever.

please go back and die "duderino"

it's even sillier
>takes a piece of a country that was part of the original country back
>oh nooo muh independence

They develop good videgames sometimes and their sausages are always top notch. Their women are also very pretty.
That's three things 90% of countries don't have.

Attached: 2764706-6289057201-11266.jpg (1214x933, 757.15K)

>If Russia invades another country, everything will dump.
>America is irrelevant.
Sadly, yes. I would be surprised if China gets involved/on war with another country
that would fuck everything up

it's not, besides people dying and the media going "nuuuhh muh starving children on some far away country", there's no relevancy on ukraine at all
it's the global implication that, because russia is taking back its piece of land, the rest of the world needs to "punish" it and "vindicate" ukraine because some cultural marxism bullshit about world peace or whatever.

If Stacey wants to sell her spit in little bottles to her mentally deranged virgin followers but she doesn't want to ask them for their private information (paypal/credit card payments etc) she can use something like this to instantly create her own little crypto shop to sell her shit by accepting stables or whatever the fuck. There, she only needs the PO box of the loser in question to send her little jar of spit, the loser pays anonymously in crypto.

Not that hard zoomie. Made the example relatable to you and everything, thank me later.

KEK

it isn't

i don't know if this is a failed greentext or a masterclass in greentext shitting

Stalker sucked shit though. Terrible franchise. Go back to femboy.