My niggerboomer boss is making us return to the office today after wfh for over a year! FUCK BOOMERS WHY DO WE NEED TO...

My niggerboomer boss is making us return to the office today after wfh for over a year! FUCK BOOMERS WHY DO WE NEED TO BE IN A DINGY SHITTY ARTIFICIALLY LIT OFFICE?!?! Im seriously considering quitting today and just finding a new job thats 100% wfh

Attached: 71A5F502-D23F-4730-B267-065F0227335B.png (808x805, 601.32K)

>Im seriously considering quitting today and just finding a new job thats 100% wfh
You haven't done that yet? You should browse the WFH general

>ARTIFICIALLY LIT
holy shit dude...he's sterilizing you.

it's because they're subhuman animals. i had a similar reaction after working from home for almost a year and a half, when the jewish executives tried forcing us back on a hybrid basis. quit and found a new job that's permanently remote.

Attached: S0191-1.jpg (800x533, 185.47K)

but wagie we can't control you easily when wfh.
You might be using a mouse mover or something like that
good trips btw

I told I was scared about covid, got to a psychologist and he signed me a paper.

I'm unvaxxed, unswabbed but they don't know.

I use something called noise.exe

Spoiled employee. You're lucky you have a job

Based. I told my boss offices are immoral because of the energy waste. Our entire network of offices is using the power equivalent of a small country and I'm very concerned about climate change.

Attached: 1604786881847.jpg (933x933, 202.73K)

Stop wasting your life here pajeet. You will be better off as an ambassador for subsquid.

I’m thinking about quitting too

Based af. Tell him you're eco-anxious and put the RH in CC. He won't do shit.

My wife and I are already getting interviews for start ups that have 100% work from home clauses

Time to bounce OP

>WHY DO WE NEED TO BE IN A DINGY SHITTY ARTIFICIALLY LIT OFFICE
Because you spend your working day shitposting on Any Forums like you are doing rn. That is why you need oversight. Your boss is 100% right.

>get told to take the vaccine or else
>get told to return to office or else
>didn't
>nothing happened

Attached: 1323214925002.jpg (333x477, 30.06K)

working for a startup is not comfy

Checked. Boomers will literally work themselves to death for a company that would fire them in heartbeat. I’ve seen boomers online at 10 pm after working from 8 to 5:30 and driving home for 45 minutes

Attached: 40EF7751-0EB5-4EBE-861A-17211399A868.jpg (764x741, 172.51K)

I know I am seeing a lot of back-and-forth on this topic, but I really need to push back and raise some red flags here. Having an on-site office presence foundational to our ability to drive efficiencies in a corporate landscape. It's in our DNA. Sure, there is no one size fits all or silver bullet. Remote is only keeping us at a 30,000-foot-view of things. Being on-site, however, allows us to get better granularity, find better directional-indicators or loop back and dive deep into some critical issues on a go-forward basis.

I think if you all start spending more time in the office again, you'll find yourself trending toward the positive, but you'll have to keep an eye on the puck. Gut through it, reduce thrash, and let's stay in lock-step on this. Yes, we will synergize! I think given that we've been remote for so long it's easy to forget the benefits of working in the office.

What's the root cause of the hatred of corporate office spaces? Putting my layman's hat on and guess that it comes from movies such as Office Space and Dilbert cartoons. But we all know that these are fictional spaces, and real office spaces allow us to touch base in a much more efficient manner.

I have to time-box this comment, as I have a hard-stop in a moment when I will have to jump onto a call. So, just one more point that I want to cover-off on: let's socialize the idea of having more office presence and loop back to see whether we're being more impactful. From a management standpoint, I think that we can get the traction to do it.

So, net/net, ignore the naysayers, sidebar the folks that are stuck in the weeds, and don't waste cycles or bandwidth on folks that don't align strongly with this mission. Try it out, and we'll have another touch point in a little while to see if we've moved the needle. Remember, our north star hasn't changed. We're still championing our core values remotely and we will only do it better in person.

If you need me, I will be online again in a bit.

Attached: c88658f04f3bb07fac780eba54e1b372.jpg (1593x1200, 266.22K)

This is why, nigger

Attached: Untitled559.jpg (1600x900, 344.21K)

re:lol

>if you force me to go back to the office then ill quit
This is all you have to do. Start looking for a new job, follow through on your threats.

Quit and find a new job that pays more +wfh. You do realize there's worker shortage? Fuck your boss in the ass.

the 40 hour work week was created for a time that doesn't exist anymore, office work does not require a 40 hour work week

well,
is there any part of your work that actually requires being at work.
I know of lab equipment operators that want to work for home.