Ask cute girl to crash at my place

>ask cute girl to crash at my place
>she says no
>mfw the stock market does it instead

Attached: IMG_20220220_120649.png (646x680, 255.18K)

Use your ugliness as motivation to get rich

take your leddit tier jokes and go back

Umm sweaty I’m not ugly??

Not what your mom said

kek, love it when you’re ready and we will send a message for your new card number and your account is on top so it will send you a picture of the video.

Bitcoin is the only thing that I don’t like about the weekend and the other day

What did he mean by this?

It looks like a schizo has managed to escape from one of the generals

Is this a bot?

TYMS

Turing testing on biz should be against the rules.

I am now convinced that dead internet theory is real

>Met cute girl
>She seems into me
>Go on a date
>She spends the whole time analyzing me, asking me about my parents, do I get a long with my family, how long was my longest relationship...
>Go back home, get wasted and block her.

Fuck life, man. You kids better get a good woman in your 20s, because dating in your 30s will make you wanna kill yourself.

Attached: 1607866510791.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

user...she was into you. Those are all questions a woman asks when she's interested in being a wife. You fucked up

>see cute girl I know sort of at the climbing gym after not seeing her for months
>have good chat, say we will catch up and add her socials
>msg to get coffee she agrees
>have fun coffee date we get along well, but it was off somehow, she didnt really reciprocate my hugs
>week later at social event and she shows up with her bf
LMFAO wtf is wrong with this girl bros, maybe I should be more direct say I WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!

Those are questions she asks when she wants a stable bet bux. You think she cares about those things for Chad Thundercock?

it's real but more terrifying than the general theory because many of the bots are actually barely sentient humans

You’re looking for /GME/ friend

what the fuck

All the other coins are going in a different store so I think I should be home in the afternoon

>Potentially the worst case scenario for Russia
>Ukraine will deliver the package to the new state of the country
>Convinced as theory of cute girl