Hex general - $1 is coming edition

>Richard Heart vs Peter Schiff (Livestream debate)
Thursday, 24th of Feb at 9am AEDT. Secure your livestream spot at gokoevents.com/

Qrd:
>Hex, explained in 2 minutes
youtu.be/xwj_it8eCWQ
>Buy & Stake
youtu.be/HrERwZepobA

Whitepaper:
>Laymans guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1P0ZDaBQx4ghkdX5IUwZb1n8ThvYf7i22MSt9Gm00JRU

Hex is transparent:
>Stats & Data
hex.vision
hexdailystats.com
lookintohex.com
whalesonly.com/charts
>Supply spreadsheet
1drv.ms/x/s!Aj7wGczR5r51ihtmgfXk3lFcEjKZ?e=NTmyho
>The 2000 Top holders audited
youtu.be/6h2nSgw0Uko
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K7NEGXu0aHIK_fe-vZblh9mXcKdGwNTkrZDZLzr1jXU/edit#gid=1752038043

More insight:
>Hex is unique and revolutionary
youtu.be/4ost5JVtRn8
>The OA is essential
youtu.be/x7y7Ks7soO8
>How many times did it doubled?
youtu.be/XLumpVyoojs

Total freedom:
>Frontends
backuphex.com
hexmob.win
apphex.win (can be used in mobile wallets like Trust)

Mobile app:
>Track your Stakes
IOS & ANDROID - STAKER
>What is Staker?
staker.app/
medium.com/@0xstef/you-dont-have-much-time-left-ff1ee6272ef0

Adoption:
>Hex 2 year anniversary
youtu.be/mp9BQIUSOoU
>Hex conference 2022
matiallin.medium.com/hexchange-live-2021-1st-hex-conference-45c4770ceaa3

Pulsechain:
>Userfriendly Qrd
youtu.be/GSXOnRSqTiE
>Q&A
howtopulse.com/

PulseChain TestNet V2 Links:
>Settings
gitlab.com/pulsechaincom/pulsechain-testnet
>Explorer
scan.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com
>Faucet
faucet.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com
>Staking
stake.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com
>Uniswap fork
uniswap.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com/#/swap
>Bridge
pulseramp.com

PulseX:
>PULSEX SACRIFICE
twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/1464754925024464904?s=20
pulsex.com/

More useful links:
>Calculate stakes
stakehex.today/
>Ranking site
howtopulse.com/realmarketcap/

Attached: 1645100104952.png (680x383, 300.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4BmQ7s8dYok
thehighestofstakes.com/
5555hexdiamond.com/
cnbc.com/2022/02/10/billion-year-old-black-diamond-bought-with-cryptocurrency-for-4point3m.html
sens.org/
twitter.com/WhaleHex/status/1493617569839955968?s=20&t=tpKRLiGsaUwdpODzMJpEXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullish News:
>Hex Netflix Docu (2022, netflix & amazon prime)
youtu.be/4BmQ7s8dYok
thehighestofstakes.com/
>Richard bought the world's largest diamond and renamed it to "hex.com"
5555hexdiamond.com/
cnbc.com/2022/02/10/billion-year-old-black-diamond-bought-with-cryptocurrency-for-4point3m.html
>Richard raised 27 Million usd for charity
sens.org/
>ETH Genesis "God" Whale staked $200,000,000 for 15 years
twitter.com/WhaleHex/status/1493617569839955968?s=20&t=tpKRLiGsaUwdpODzMJpEXw

Attached: png_20220222_122000_0000.png (1500x1950, 737.13K)

To keep things simple:
The last time Hex faced a dip this huge was around 2020. The left red box in the bottom simply shows a 86% drop in price (to $0.003) and it managed to do a 160x 10 months later. The right box in the top tells you that the exact same thing, that happened back then is playing out right now while you're reading this post. The evidence to back those claims up exist, the good thing about a blockchain is that its data is public. Hex has 812 days of datapoints, with tremendous spikes in every metric it needs to grow sucessfully. The most bullish believer of Hex is at the same time the biggest holder of Hex, the anonymous person behind the biggest wallet of Hex (calls himself the Godwhale) just staked 200 Million Dollars for the longest period possible.
>Facts about the Godwhale
>He was early in btc
>He was early in eth (genesis whale)
>He is early in Hex
This person/wallet isn't able to acess his money for the next 15 years. Hex rewards such a behaviour with yield which gets paid trustless to stakers.
>Why is he staking for the max time possible?
The godwhale is going to earn 38% APY for the next 15 years, ontop of that he will own a massive chunck of Early unstake Penalties. Hex stakers can withdraw their Stakes faster, but for a heavy price, this heavy price is a penalty which gets distributed to stakers in the system. Hex rewards people that delay gratification, it rewards people for doing what they said they're going to do. Hex prevents you from getting rekt in scams, bugs, hacks, rugpulls and teaches you to hold. In the end.. It's all about holding.

Attached: png_20220220_103930_0000.png (1100x1800, 895.87K)

HEX = TITANIC

i was here for the hex launch, when they rugged all their followers and then called it a hack, then proceeded to get everyone they just rugged to provide liquidity again! hahah sure you could play its market now but richard is a fag and will never actually be satisfied with the money he stole spending the rest of his life trying to clear his conscious.

>literal unironic bitconnect tier scams have their own generals on Any Forums now

you are retarded, we're building our own blockchain. Bitconnect wasn't even similar to hex at all. Hex also don't pays you dollars, it creates more coins trough inflation to stakers.

Fuck jannies for banning me again

>$0.1 is coming

FTFY, faggot.

>perfect for a bear market

TOP KEK.

All the FUD will be used against you at $1, i hope you understand this. People will finally realize you were lying, so instead of people listening to you they will listen to richard and us. I will just screencap this post and hold it infront of your face. The FUD you are posting literally works against yourself, you know your post is a lie and i know Hex will sit at a dollar. Here friend, i know there future already.

>i was here for the hex launch
same here
remember what first year apy % was vaper?
i will tell you
2.67%apy
yes thats right under 3%, go back and look you will not find any promotion of 38%apy until after bpd
broken tokenomics from the start

Coin not needed

Yeah, rarely anybody knew how awesome hex will be. It was also clear that the Hyperinflation is going to end at some point. You thought the first 2 years of Hex were bullish? Ohh boy, you don't know what's going to happen in the future. Hex was worthless for most people, they always had a bias that prevented them to stake Hex, they always had some sort of excuses. It's playing out for the second time, people view T-shares as worthless today with the difference that the price of T-Shares and Hex is up thousand of X's. So you missed out cause you didn't understood Hex back in 2019, neither did i, lets be honest here. We barely knew what Hex can do, what we knew back then is that if a whales will secure most of the supply we're going to win, we knew the OA holds most of the coins and it's going to prevent a large crash for several years like in BTC. It played out better then i thought, and that is because of the AWESOME tokenomics, the tokenomics are the reason godwhale staked 200M for 15 years.

Cope. The coin have no liquidity, any small sell already move the price down.
If it wasnt for the stake mechanism, it would be below 1 cent.

This wasn't hex, this was axion, which is even worse than hex, a thousand times worse.

We have more liquidity then uni and chainlink on Dex's.

Axion, really? I don't touched that shit back then, i know nothing about it. Elaborate on it, all i know it's a copycat with a chart that just goes down since launch.

>hex also don’t pays you dollars
What the fuck kind of broken English is this? Dirty third worlder

it was launched as hex2t thats why you may be confusing the name, its f-95% after 1 year

thats a funny looking rug chart

Attached: 1643980882218.png (1200x650, 661.31K)

put it in linear and see the double top standard 2017 ico looking chart

Based Jannies , did I tell you ? Back to the archives where I warned you of some Jannie friends getting annoyed by your faggatory. Keep rubbing the wrong persons vapidguy and get what you fucking deserve

> godwhale staked 200M for 15 years
You mean Richard staking the money he got from the sacrifices , he basically looting people by minting money from thin air and asking people money for it.