WELCOME TO THE BUSINESS MEETING user

What do you have for us today

Attached: women-business-meeting.jpg (2508x1672, 413.16K)

2,4,6 stay in the room and suck my cock

1,3,5,7 gtfo back to your wagedesks

I shidd and piss on company time, whores

how do we profit from this?

BUY MULTI CHAIN CAPITAL - TICKER MCC BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I GOT TO GO TO THE SHITTER NOW, BE BACK LATER GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: G533W53H553Y.jpg (1080x1056, 75.41K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1641904953157.webm (646x480, 2.54M)

Which one of you bitches I'd going to go make me a sandwich?

1, cut a hole in a box
2, put your junk in that box
3, make her open the box
And that's the way you do it
It's my dick in a box
My dick in a box babe

I've been in an all female or mostly female meeting room before and it unironically smells like musk being disguised in that body spritz/spray perfume women carry around everywhere.

You skipped the niggres for the skanky 40+ years old 4 and 6?
not gonna make it

Swap 6 for 7 and I'm on board with you.

>implying I wouldn't exclusively hire my fellow incels if I made it

Only pajeets and manlets on this gravy train, ma'am. Get the fuck out of my office.

based bro

7, ie the one on the far right, is objectively the best looking one in the room. 2 is very nice, as well, and a close second. However, you need another two holes for your fingers (assuming 2 and 7 are on your dick and face, which is the correct way to do things), so you'd have to choose from the younger girls, as they'd be tightest.
If the others insist on staying then a couple could be making out with each other and that old bitch could make some sandwiches for after.

multiracial harem, nice

A meeting in a bank, all full of executives, black suits, briefcases, very slick and expensive glasses worn by everyone. Everyone discussing the quarterly issues with bonds, new regulations and laws of different countries, your run-of-the-mill stuff.

Only James is a bit worried. You see, he is right to be worried, as he is only 24 year old and sitting at the table with men who have financial experience twice as long as he has "walking with my own feet" experience. Some would say it is a wonder he has gotten such a high position. Others, who knew that his father was the CEO of the bank, were not that impressed. Even then, the mood was neutral, as it is clear that the CEO will want his son to be involved and where better to learn than in the meetings. As long as he just sits and listens.

The only one who is sick of this arrangement is James. Never taken seriously. Never listened to. It is time he shows all these old geezers that new times have come. Yesterday, before getting out of bed, he entered Google and wrote "The biggest issue in banking today" and had struck gold. Turned out that there is a huge, yet short conspiracy that everyone knows about, except these old fucks, who obviously do not know how to google. As the meeting was ending, the question "Anything else?" was asked. James was the only one who did not know that it means "If everyone sits quiet now, we get to leave."

"Yeah, I mean... How about that whole short stock?"

"Short stock?" asked his colleague "My department, what about it? Did we miss anything?"

"Well..." James scoffed "It is clear that you don't know, Hubert, I suppose you just paid your way through Oxford, so, you know, just sit and listen... Here is the thing. There are gamestops in the world and, as it turns out, there are huge hedges around them. But they are also very short. So, when these huge short hedges will collapse, where does that leave us? Can anyone tell me?"

Hubert raised his hand to reply, but was quickly silenced by the CEO who said "Only polite things please." Hubert lowered his hand.

"Listen, so... James," CEO started "We already spoke about this yesterday and we can talk about it again, but not right n..."

"Shill" interjected James.

"...not right now. Please. Everyone is free to leave. Please. I wish everyone to leave and return to work. Thank you."

"Yeah, I knew you'll be afraid, DAD! Because you don't GET IT! Remember 2008? Remember? Yeah, we did not lose or house, but others did! Remember? I don't, but, you get it. It was awful!"

Everyone started getting up and leaving, discussing their daily tasks. No one mentioned James and wouldn't mention for the rest of the day.

Frank (his dad) is used to his son getting in these sorts of shenanigans. That is why he always tries to get James into various important positions so that he could learn, but James lacks the ability to second-guess himself. Despite his track record of never doing things right, he has never been wrong. On the first day of his job he did not even show up. He insisted that the retina scanner security system was not working. Frank insisted that it was a doorbell, not a retina scanner. They compromised that the doorbell should have had instructions on it.

This sort of a thing happened constantly with James. While his father wanted him to be a financial expert, he instead had chosen to be a mark. He fell for the whole Beanie baby thing. Which would not seem as bad, as a lot of people did it. The problem was that he was born in 1997 and most of the folks considered the bubble to be over by 1996. James, as you can see, is not most of the people.

When James heard about the bitcoin craze, he wanted to jump in at the grassroots. Considering that he was again, a decade too late, he had trouble convincing his dad to give him money to buy bitcoin. Frank had no problem with crypto at all, as he was trading it himself. It was the whole "give money to James" part of this whole financial transaction that gave him a heart-ache. Still, he saw this as a good teaching opportunity. He explained to his son how Bitcoin is mined, what is a bitcoin mining farm and how graphics cards work. He reminded James "When there is a gold rush, the smart man sells shovels" and gave him 100 000 dollars. Turns out that with 100 000 dollars you can buy 2000 shovels at Walmart. James hasn't figured out what to do next, but is too afraid to ask his dad. He doesn't understand why his father asks him about electricity prices in his mines, as the shovels seem to be quite manual and without batteries.

Yes, James has bought batteries for the shovels to figure it out. No, he has not figured it out.

And just recently he heard about the NFTs and their value. He checked in his hard drive and noticed that he has about 20 Gb jpgs in his folder named "funny 9gag memes". He is not entirely sure about the market value of these jpgs, but he is sure that about 1 gb of it is worth as much as his dad's retirement fund. As he had heard, other people right click his pictures, so he signs them in paint and never uploads them anywhere so that they do not get stolen. As he has recently read about the Year 2-k bug, he has become anxious, as no one tells him when it will happen. Because of that he has started to print out all his jpgs and store them in boxes.

Some call James a "connoisseur of scams". Some call him an idiot. But no one calls him whenever any a decision has to be made.

And then everyone started masturbating

>Stacy, sit down, you are blocking my presentation.
>Now listen up. This company has 2,000 employees, and as you have noticed, I have called you in here, because you are the only woman that work here.
>if you loo... Stacy, please, sit down. If you look at the screen, you will see I have graphed your productivity compared to the men in this company, and you just are not producing at the same level.
>However, I have decided not to fire you.
>In this next graph, you will see that sex is a great motivator for men. Therefore, I am changing your job descriptions.
>You will all now be responsible for the sexual motivation of the men in this company.
>You will suck and fuck the most productive.
>Every week , I will give you a list of the highest producers, and it will be your duty to open up your wet holes to them.
>You are all expected to dress like sluts around the office, and flirt with all the men, and remind them that they need to work hard in order to fuck you.
>Wear lots of make up, and act stupid. No one wants to hear any of your ideas.
>You are just a fuck holes now.
>Oh, and Stacy, you are fired.