I hope Roman wins at Wrestlemania and I am tired of pretending I don’t

I hope Roman wins at Wrestlemania and I am tired of pretending I don’t

Attached: 2FBEE6A2-3C5E-45AB-9E04-0EC97E81FCE7.jpg (1280x720, 82.71K)

I think Joker was a shit movie and I’m tired of pretending it wasn’t

cant appreciate a meme little guy?

I won’t be watching

Hey that’s not nice calling me little

go jerk off to parasite

Hurrr durrr people who don’t like Joker must be obsessed with their kike award ceremony rivals
Fuck off

triggered

Yes I am aware that you are triggered that I didn’t enjoy your le dark broody comic book movie ripping off 70s cinema but that’s no reason to assume I want to see Korean shit either

yep just as I thought crying because it is similar to taxi driver but jerks off to 'capitalism is... LE BAD' and marvel shit like those are so original.

Nowhere have I indicated that I would enjoy watching marvel or parasite
You are having a conversation with something that wasn’t said
You might be retarded

rent free

You shit on joker and then did the taxi driver comparison like everybody else who jerks off to parasite and marvel. You don't even realise that you exposed yourself, you are that much of an NPC lmao

Whatever dumbass schizo, don’t cry about it that you assumed wrongly about me and got called the fuck out. You have the intelligence level of joker fans to be sure

for your sake i hope he does because I ain't watching that crap

awesome you are out of code, now go jerk off to parasite like I said in the first place

calls people NPCs and then repeats his only idea which was wrong in the first place, cringing for you pal. Mentioning parasite is a huge cope

Shit taste

We don’t sign our posts here

This. Marvel movies drew way more money anyway, Joker is a glorified outlaw flick

*monster pop*