Based Heel turns?

Steven Segal working himself into a shoot (hopefully).

Attached: 1646028634453.jpg (552x513, 51.66K)

>Defending Eastern Ukrainian Russians from the Jewish Nazi US puppet government in Kiev
Wow such a heel

I get that Segal is a lolcow and is also apparently a dick but I don’t wanna see him die, he’s funny to watch

Ukraine is fucked

Ukrainebros.....

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 1619378097025.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

>le russia is bad because Hillary and CNN told me so
I wish Covid would have killed all the NPCs

What the fuck am I looking at here sportsfan?

Memekido

Do trumpists and the alt right actually support the war? I don’t think it’s a pointless war but i don’t support it, why do Chuds think Putin is fighting for them?

>Do trumpists and the alt right
Typical smooth brain "logic" here

Seagal has been a heel for decades tho. Not a lot of people have anything good to say about him.

He's a face

You're watching a master at work.

No neocon/moderate/boomer conservative will support Russia invading another country. Maybe they’ll hold the same logic as me that war is always gonna exist and this war has context, but they won’t support the Russians
I genuinely don’t know why anyone would, even if it’s against NATO. Stop living in a fairytale world, Russia is not a savior for late stage capitalism, if you rather Putin fuck your life up then doing things such as being a better human and being ambitious than I guess Putin deserves to win.

>Russia is the heel
kys faggot

On what planet? He’s a serial domestic abuser. He drove a tank into someone’s house killed their dog. He tries to big league everyone on set like he’s a hot shot. He refuses to film many scenes where he’s not sitting down because he’s a lazy fatass. He has someone hold up a card to shadow his neck fat. He’s a notorious prick to anyone he’s ever worked with in production. He takes credit for absurd things and claims to have influenced various UFC fighters and given them his special “moves” when those moves have existed long before he was born. There’s a reason he never broke through and films shitty ass movies. He’s a terrible person.

Hey faggot, you are projecting. I don't give a fuck about Russia or see them as some savior. There are other issues in play as to what caused Russia to do this. Real life is not black and white like your Marvel movies.

Aikido is a bigger work than wrestling.

That all sounds based

Then why are you ducking their dick? I get that you hate the US but you shouldn’t be sucking Russia’s dick too. It’s much better to discuss the elements since this is a multi layered thing. I think it’s interesting how the left is completely supportive of NATO now despite shitting on their governments and agencies and officials for decades. It’s like how all the left praised the black Capitol Hill cop, even though they hate police. I don’t think it’s purely a bootlicking issue I think it’s much more mentally ill.