It is not surprising that there have been numerous attacks on CGF even before its full launch...

It is not surprising that there have been numerous attacks on CGF even before its full launch.The project's success will put all other BSC marketplaces in jeopardy.

Attached: xvHTfgQ.jpg (558x549, 20.64K)

Attached: 1617856239174.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

Why should biz care? those this has anything to relate to biz

>The project's success will put all other BSC marketplaces in jeopardy.
quite dreaming nigger, your 6969 Nfts haven't being successfully minted up to a half.

I want more of you user. send me your location

Googled CGF and it says consumers goods forum, what do you mean by CGf

what's that shit

>BSC marketplaces
Thought every user on this board were very rich to not deal on projects from this chain. but FTM now that it's cheap before it pulls a BSC movement

Fake

It won't be the same if CZ promotes his side chicks project and lists it on the Binance launchpad or market place. The floor price would then skyrocket to 100 bnb per nft, and fags would be cursing themselves for not buying at 0.4 bnb.

yeah user. your shitty project will be the end of the bsc chain.

This has being on of the fud faced by CGF but not to worry more attentions are going to come when the Collection capitol Nft market place launch and other products like the stake to earn p2e games.
>CGF
Crypto girlfriend NFT project new fag.
Based user, can't say for a 100 bnb floor price but shit is gonna worth fortune soon.

can't be gay. pass

bet this bitch is a super model. i could kill my stepmom to fuck her

Don't nothing good ever come out from being on /biz. It's always one icky project or another.

too late! I just coooomed to jpeg

this much confident from a wagie. must be some really cheap weed workin.

You on drugs or something? stop playing no one is shilling your shit project. go work on more marketing.

MF

Attached: 1592843982519.png (2143x1665, 182.32K)

Lol must be dreaming. share sauce for you claims

Buy ICPunk and thank me later

You don't have much money, therefore you need a high yielder, user!

i would have but biz don't keep secret, so it's going to be within cgf holders.

my problem with nfts is how a random fag will mint a few and hope to flip for some overvalued figure based on hype. no utility whatsoever. just a greater fool theory playing out. nfts shouldn't be a thing