What changed?

2014:
>protracted bloody war in Ukraine with Russia annexing a large part
>IS conquering huge swaths of the middle-east (involving Nato member Turkey)
>all-out war in Yemen (involving Saudi Arabia)
>massive unrest in all of north Africa

>markets don't give a single shit

2022:
>an extremely mild version of the 2014 Ukraine war may happen

>markets completely melt down

Attached: 1565794969694.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

Clown world.

2014 normies didn't know about crypto so the market didn't give a shit about normie things

simple as

I'm talking about the stock market too.

Acts 20:19
>I served the Lord with great humility and with tears and in the midst of severe testing by the plots of my Jewish opponents

Because that situation is a distraction from how fucked the global economy is and it will be used as the scape goat for the next 2008 style crash.

Have you learned nothing about history? Events like this as perfect because it allows all western elites and politicians to point the finder at a boogie man, while they sell off all their stuff and crash the economy, only to buy back in after everything is said and done

Start thinking like an elite evil person, and you’ll make it

the market crash and the ukraine propaganda stories are only cohencidental. this market would have deflated on any tantalizing news

Forgot to add a bunch of key shit too:

2014:
>IS invading large parts of US protectorate Iraq (threatening direct conflict)
>massive protracted war in Syria with Obama threatening intervention (this involves Russia, they have military bases in Syria)

This is peak brainletism.
Stocks were gunning for ATH at the very beginning of the year.

This post is peak midwit

You simply cannot say "hurrr stocks were already itching to crash" when they were at ATH after two years (really decades) of constant uptrend.

We didn’t just come out of a 2 year fucking global pandemic with trillions and trillions spent on propping up a shut-down global economy you intellectually dishonest moronic faggot moonboi

Here come the schizos.

This. Only retards think bubbles burst when they're over inflated.

Normies weren’t in the stock market like they are now. Robinhood changed the game

Why would something this insignificant cause such a massive collapse, that's the whole point of this thread.

Schizo?

We didn’t have a 1 in a century global pandemic in 2013 that shut the world down for 2 years you SPASTIC FUCKS

Almost like the “war” is simply a distraction yet again for a market with no real liquidity since fed pulled out. Strange huh?
Never expected such low IQ thread on Any Forums at least.

Your sentence structure and tone make no sense, esl.

This is schemita year or wtf, only jewish tricks matters.

it's always the good posts that get no replies. makes me wonder if this place is 99% bots or 99% midwits

Naaah, that must be manipulations! :D

>no real liquidity
Volume looks absolutely fine.

Attached: file.png (2300x1159, 316.9K)