I'M HERE TO SAY THE WORD, I'M HERE TO SAY THE WORD

I'M HERE TO SAY THE WORD, I'M HERE TO SAY THE WORD.......

Attached: rantroom.jpg (737x495, 64.32K)

No one will pick Cardona because is based and beloved by all

How many retards are going to give these losers money so they can say words to them? Really sad how people will think this is based. If you're paying a nigger to call them a nigger you're doing it wrong.

Sounds pretty based. Except that they just sit there quietly. It's basically talking to yourself if you pay for it

I'm going to so I can work Braun into Von Eriching himself

"This dude on the chatroom just said Kek what an ugly ass fucking bitch nigger, kwab this nigger is so ugly he couldn't even get 92'd. What does this mean???"

>Dolph Ziggler shows up
>Calls the other wrestler a nigga for three minutes straight
Based or cringe?

Will Moose let me say it? EC3 said 0 consequeces

Attached: NI.jpg (600x568, 24.35K)

This cannot end well

There’s no way Austin Aries would last more than 90 seconds.

He'll become a sexy Texas flower with the body of a god and a drug addiction problem? Honestly that sounds dimes for Strownman

How much do you want to bet he never told the talent about this

Some fan is going to show up and say the most awful repulsive shit and all the wrestlers are going to get labeled alt right or whatever (if that hasn’t happened already) I can 100% see that happening. This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Kek I fucking love CYN already, working everybody

It's just going to be pre recorded videos of the wrestler sitting for a few minutes, isn't it?

Which one of us is gonna go there and cut the Hulk Hogan word promo?

Is ecelll the new variant of incel?

lel I get they're trying to be this no pussies federation but no way Braun or Aries can last that long without either commiting assault or crying

He's going to become Lacey von Erich? Oh no no no CYNbros...

Moose is one of the good ones, brother. -HH

Attached: HoganPoint.jpg (2560x1445, 334.79K)

This is pure kino.