Charles Hoskinson malding about being called a sociopath at this moment get in here

youtube.com/watch?v=U3r45qHbrbs

Charles Hoskinson malding about being called a sociopath at this moment get in here

Attached: formerly chucks.png (375x335, 206.01K)

no thanks but if there's a chat tell him biz thinks he's a fucking prick and not only a sociopath but a delusional one

Charles is based, cardano chads let's fucking go.

he says that society is traumatized and looking for heroes and villains and so some have concocted a crazy conspiracy that cardano is a long con

he also says you need to apologize

It's over ADAtards

Attached: ADAcastle.png (1550x820, 393.05K)

Lmao he is having a meltdown because he got called for his scam at EthDenver and no one wanted to interact with him during EthDenver event lmao.

Attached: take a chill pill.png (353x452, 349.77K)

I hesitated to start this thread because I figured he would just finish his rant and quickly move on but he actually keeps malding about stuff lol

tell him to keep making crypto more attractive in africa so all the fine young men will move back

Charles is based but Cardano is shitty technology.

is that all this narcissist loser ever does?
no billions will change that ur a pathetic loser chuckie boi
no smart contracts no dapps and vitalik will never love you

>and so some have concocted a crazy conspiracy that cardano is a long con
Isn't even a conspiracy, like 10 gorillions years in development to come up with a slow as molasses ghostchain that relies on out of the chain to barely function, all wrapped in a dead ass functional language no one wants to touch with a 10 foot pole. These are all facts

you haven't read the 300 papers! you need to analyze the 450 papers before you can have an opinion! trolls won't acknowledge the 600 peer-reviewed papers!
>all wrapped in a dead ass functional language
he said EVM is coming lol. guess they decided to go where the action is

>he said EVM is coming
Only sensible move to keep extending the con longer and longer, if anything I'm surprised he has managed to stretch it for this long

>all wrapped in a dead ass functional language
filtererd by haskell, if you dont know what an monad is learn to code, fucking nigger

its amazing that crypto somehow elevates mentally unsound people

A monad is just a monoid in the category of endofunctors. Funny enough I'm a recently retired codemonkey

Okay, I kneel fellow codemonkeybro

The "nobody gets it but me" plays into it a lot

he just went on a twenty minute rant on why the WEF is actually good and then exploded when he saw a message saying it isn't

i slurped this motherfucker twice this year and am still down. wtf?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63.37K)