Buys the dip

>buys the dip
>dips further

Attached: 1644879036538.png (868x600, 153.23K)

Happens sometimes

>hodls for the dip
>head and shoulders

Attached: 1634694387118.jpg (1280x960, 157.61K)

Hodl for life, user. I'm still in your scenario, but I've decided not to sell. In the meantime, I applied for the position of Subsquid Ambassador. The ambassadors will represent Subsquid in their community.

Now is time to short

Pajeet, I'm a dev! I was limited by poor and untrustworthy data recall. I heard that there is a project on the Polkadot ecosystem that uses its in-house Hydra protocol to do what other query platforms take minutes to do.

Kek. Imagine not waiting for sub 10k

ok I will long

>Sold the dip
>Immediately goes up
I fucking swear if we pump from here I am going to unironically kill myself.

>head and shodlers

>bitcoin is a hedge against inflation or whatever
>drops like a brick over rumors of war

okay

newfags are capitulating at the moment
it's unironically going to go up after the war

Purchase a dip faggot. I'm more interested in NFTS. I discovered that Subsquid collaborated with Donkeygang to release squid squad NFTs. These NFTs will be assigned a preferred term at tge

now I dont know what to do

Attached: 3314511499c62931 (1).jpg (1440x630, 70.91K)

It’s a pump & dump vehicle

Now sell and watch it go up lol

Just buy it user, don't panic

Attached: 1643040758037.jpg (250x201, 9.57K)

unironically what are the mental gymnastics chuds use here?
The price of Gold is up on the Ukraine news. Presumably war in Ukraine means currency destabilizing and all sorts of shit, normies and oligarchs should in theory be buying up crypto to avoid sanctions or have money they can use as they leave the country yet the price keeps dropping.

this is why you don't be a hero when you buy the dip. just buy a bit, hold your nose, be prepared to watch it go down and buy a little more later.

pseud lol

It happens sometimes, no point is a good entry point right now, just buy solid gems like Axl stake, farm, and use the platform for all your interoperability needs

It's a tech stock

You do realize world wars can last many years?