Fantasy sports and play to earn games are really similar if you think about it. Especially when NFTs are used...

Fantasy sports and play to earn games are really similar if you think about it. Especially when NFTs are used, like what Krida Fans is doing. It's like a card game but with real life Digimon

Attached: 1641002394688.jpg (570x785, 108.3K)

It's similar in the sense that you gotta grind for like a billion hours before finally being able to get some decent profit from them, obviously

>Fantasy sports
No one here gives a single fuck about this shit. Fuck off already.

I'd rather just play pokemon instead if that's the case

Damn, that guy must have some pretty intense masturbation sessions

That applies to life itself

>Fantasy sports and play to earn games are really similar
yes
>Especially when NFTs are used, like what Krida Fans is doing
meh, the main thing about nfts is their value, and Krida fans nfts worth shit
>It's like a card game but with real life Digimon
No shit, don't mention KING DIGIMON on those terms!

Attached: bobo_news_kek_today.png (1100x740, 245.85K)

>It's similar in the sense that you gotta grind for like a billion hours before finally being able to get some decent profit from them
Pretty similar to slavery, if you think about it.

>KING DIGIMON
The retard has enter the chatroom

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about if you think this shit's going to catch on for some stupid-ass reason. Digital assets cannot, by definition, be scarce no matter how many gimmicks you try to use to create the "illusion" that they are. Your "game" is just different grinding system like this guy over here said.

Attached: 1639601337410.jpg (418x482, 51.59K)

>No one here gives a single fuck about this shit. Fuck off already.

Attached: chad.jpg (456x512, 12.59K)

based Any ForumsCHAD

Digimon>Pokemon

Although, if you're talking about waifus, then Pokemon is clearly the winner here

>I'd rather just play digimon instead if that's the case, and stop spamming on biz
fixed

nfts will always be worthless even if you put a different sugar coat on top of them. give 'em some ACTUAL utility or fuck off

Why is that the only thing that passes around your fucking brain? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/sp/

>That applies to life itself
based

>Damn, that guy must have some pretty intense masturbation sessions
NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME WHEN IT COMES TO THIS

Attached: 1639890339358.jpg (253x345, 19.62K)

>The retard has enter the chatroom
you're saying this for yourself, right?
This is not a fucking chatroom, it is kinda a blog, it's a thread.

>implying a bunch of crypto nerds would ever care about this garbage to begin with
You're seriously out of touch with this board if you unironically think anyone here is ever gonna give (You) attention for this crap

Blogpost, yes

Both are cringe for manchildren and so are fantasy sports.

Attached: 1645067625858.jpg (125x110, 19.69K)

kill yourself op :)

>WHEN IT COMES
>not COOMES
ngmi

LARP

based

Crypto nerds care about monnies. And if sport gives it to them, they will.

Probably. Who the fuck knows

Even non-NFT card games have fallen into obscurity and now you're telling me this shit has any chance of surviving? LMAO get a load of this retarded niggerfaggot

Well, pokemon and digimon are sort of fantasy sports if you think about it and stretch it a lot, like your anus

Is there any play to earn game worth some time to invest?
I was thinking of maybe getting into one in my spare hours but seems entry costs are on the rise while not being that profitable

>Digital assets cannot, by definition, be scarce no matter how many gimmicks you try to use to create the "illusion" that they are
what kind of retard you are?
do you know the population of devs and designer in the world who are willing to work together and make the fucking nft you use? DO YOU KNOW IT? the shit is scarce, no matter how much boomer you are.

Excuse me?

Attached: 162_330.jpg (720x509, 44K)

>Is there any play to earn game worth some time to invest?
no