The narrative

Attached: wweaewcyn.png (1002x1124, 445.71K)

why can't the left make succesful wrestling companies?

Have sex

I agree

You’re supposed to make the companies and we correct them you chud!

Attached: 5CCEB190-1505-4E4F-9010-C196902BC708.jpg (480x360, 9.52K)

Did a Redditor make this or did one of you guys make this for shits and giggles? Or did some Trumpist or libertarian actually make this unironically?
Is this from the jerk?

it's on jerk

even Jerk can't handle the greatness that is CYN

Attached: [email protected] (2048x2048, 448.6K)

Oh my god, I am disgusted and amused at the same time
It’s weird how they attack WWE here though, do they place leftist values over le fed then? I’d much rather pledge my allegiance to Vince than the democrats or whatever the left thinks they’re fighting for

>words words words
tlcm

Attached: 1617645157970.jpg (1024x733, 96.59K)

i made it up i have no idea if its on jerk OP probably made it

CONTROL IT

>every wrestling company is rightwing
How the fuck the two most succesful wrestling companies are right wing and the third one got themselves a TV deal? Where's the leftist wrestling company?

I can honestly never see a union happening. Wrestlers are way too much of carnies to ever unite together and/or not backstab one another. It’s a pressure cooker environment infested with sharks and opportunists so it will never happen.

the thing is there's more chance of a union happening in CYN than AEW, but because the CYN guys don't speak in left/liberal code, they are seen as the devil

>Chance of a union in a small Indie with no contracts
If they survive a few years maybe they would make their own version of a union but then it would be almost pointless and everyone would realize unions are a scam that take a chunk of everyone's money and do what's in their best interest

I’m in union in healthcare and the union I’m in is mostly worthless. The only clear thing they seem to accomplish is just preventing bad employees from getting canned right away. This just causes a lot of resentment to the point people to get tired of it and leave so we are perpetually shortstaffed. It sucks.

>the union I’m in is mostly worthless
It's always pretty much like that. It maybe gets to help a few ones, but usually just fucks the good workers earnings while protecting the bad workers.

meds now

It takes money to "make a wrestling company" and no one on the left is rich because you cant be a leftist and a billionare at the same time.

>somebody actually made this

Attached: 6534866949.png (500x375, 191.81K)