Jade Cargill is horny af

Jade Cargill is horny af

Attached: 75366F1C-2B83-439D-8B50-CB2CABED0C2D.png (750x1334, 2.04M)

>choked by a white guy

bros...

Jade Cargill is a man. That’s first and foremost. Second, he’s married to Brandon Phillips, who used to play baseball for the Reds. You all have to stop thinking as nobody fans that you have a shot with women’s wrestlers.

sasha banks fucks fans

it's true, i sent it.

Black girls are usually coomers

Sasha Banks is a balding, tranny horse that you’re all unhealthily-obsessed with. Point proven that you’re all faggots. You’re into men like Sasha and he’s clearly a farm animal. He’s also married to his husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze. This is a Jade Cargill thread. All womeme wrestlers are anti-draws. Facts are facts.

Nobody asked. Kill yourself.

Nah. My life is more valuable than all of yours. I don’t sit on here 24/7 thinking I have a shot with married women’s wrestlers. Take your own advice, forever single virgin.

Two horse vagina infused filled condoms have been deposited into your ass

>My life is more valuable than all of yours

According to what official governing body quantifying jurisdictive documentation?

When was the last time you even talked to a woman in real life?

Just this morning since you’re curious. Unlike all of you obese virgins, I have a real life girlfriend. I don’t obsess over women’s wrestlers like you all do. You all have no chance with any of them. Snap out of the mentally ill, fantasy world in which you all live in. You don’t realize you’re the laughingstock of /aspw/.

not even the first time she's posted about choking
bitch has a shoot fetish

Boring

she needs a whiteboi to satisfy her

Shut it, tranny horse lover. This isn’t a Botcha Banks thread. Get on-topic. This is about Jade Cargill. Waifufag/husbandofag virgin cucks absolutely breaking down today. Women’s wrestlers don’t draw. They never have. Get a clue.

>has a "real girlfriend"
>still cooms over a horse
I pity your gf for having such a trash "man" by her side

Make up whatever you want. Your husbando, Sasha Banks, is still married to his husband Mikaze. Keep seething. You get back to me when you have a real life girlfriend. And the Horsey Banks cardboard cut-out in your room doesn’t count.

>You get back to me when you have a real life girlfriend.
Done, now what?
> And the Horsey Banks cardboard cut-out in your room doesn’t count.
Nah its yours

>Done, now what?
You’re LARPing as usual. Imaginary ones don’t count. This is a professional wrestling board. Get on-topic. You all look to get me the cheap boot, but I’m not easily baited like I was several months ago.
>Nah its yours
Sign of defeat. The old no no you. Banks is married to his husband Mikaze and doesn’t want you. Jade is also married and doesn’t want you. Keep crying.